1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Updates

Discussion in 'LarpCraft of Sheboygan, WI USA' started by Artenen Aeolus, Aug 10, 2017.

1. Artenen Aeolus

Artenen Aeolus Paladin | Captain of the Magna Navis Lore Master LarpCraft Host '17 Donor Myths & Legends 2017 Waivers Blogger Elder Host Vault House of the Iron Ring Lifetime Award Mapped

Neztus Der'Mon Mitri Soolet Ronan Son of Relox and maybe Bucky Gamgee & Keldor Ironfoot are looking to kick stuff off and get some practices going again. While I used to do this, I've been overwhelmed with website, family and business work along with moving to a new home to do much of anything in terms of physical larp games.

Usually, I try and coordinate practices with Serena Valentina King Murdoch McArthur Birna Fathmbjornsdottir and Ralik Ravenwolf but for the most part, summer has had some really great and really bad things happen with this team. Mitri asked who is doing what and honestly, nothing is happening right now in Sheboygan, but that is looking to change. Over on the Norhaven side, I requested Serena and Murdoch get their own finances together for the region and they did that. I don't run the region or any of the games as the Norhaven team co-ops most of the regional events, quests, etc. Beyond the monthly overnights though not much is happening in Sheboygan.

I don't know about all of you, but I'm missing the fun of larp and friendship. I'd rather enjoy going back to a weekly practice schedule of once a week and doing some stuff at Maywood or Aladon for some day games over all the overnights at Esker, but I'm good with whatever really.

As I said, I'm moving and have an accepted offer for a 10 acre hobby farm. Here, I want to set up an Inn in the barn, have a club house, make stuff again and do some videos again. My big thing was videos and I miss doing that. Hopefully it all works out and my family has been doing a crazy amount of work to our home to sell it now. This means I've been working mostly on that stuff and haven't done much else this summer. I'm looking forward to Fall games, adventure, camping, etc. if it all works out.

Last edited: Aug 15, 2017
    Neztus Der'Mon, King Murdoch McArthur and Maliostro Cavaldi Giveth praise for this remark!
  2. King Murdoch McArthur

King Murdoch McArthur LarpCraft of Milwaukee Host, chevalier paladin Lore Master Natus Gryphe LarpCraft Host Transferred Character Myths & Legends 2017 Waivers Elder Epic Profile Lifetime Award

When I get home we can start coordinating things in earnest. I'm starting pack up tomorrow.

Artenen Aeolus Giveth praise for this remark!
  3. Serena Valentina

Serena Valentina Sorceress (mage) Lore Master Natus Gryphe Myths & Legends 2017 Waivers Blogger Elder

We are beginning weekly practicing again tonight at 6, and will continue every Monday night with possibly 1 exception. If weather is not permitted we will host small scale crafting to help our players make garb and so on. Randall still also hosts Tuesday night project nights. Once World is over we will begin search for a winter practice site and check on possible event locations.
    I know within the next year we should hold events at both aladon and ganda la har. In game we have received letters regarding each, so action must be taken. ;)
    I have heard rumors of Neztus taking over practices and events in the area, I'd like to see some certainty cause it'd make no sense if Murdoch and I have to schedule stuff over an hour away. We'll help, but it's not our oog group.
    Artenen, I can't wait to see you back at games and videos! We all understand you needing to focus on personal life, but all the same I'm excited as heck to see you at games. :)
    Good luck to all! 3 weeksish to World. We can do this!!

King Murdoch McArthur Giveth praise for this remark!

Village Crier