logo

New Website Style Being Made

• Please stand by.

Anyone play Albion?

Likewise. Very different Thanksgiving this year. With the cost of the birds being $50-100 more than last year, and some family losing their jobs, we're splitting Thanksgiving up into smaller households.

Same here. It's our first holidays without Mama. To add insult to injury, Today would have been my parents ' 44th wedding anniversary. Yes, I'm still broken. Yes, it still hurts

Last edited:
I.wish I could nail it down.....depends of how much paperwork Papa needs help with, what Bill's need paying, who calls any given day. Who comes to talk to us.. Yadda Yadda Yadda. Maybe if I ask him real nice and sugar-like he'll let me download it onto his laptop and I'll see if I can't get on

I.wish I could nail it down.....depends of how much paperwork Papa needs help with, what Bill's need paying, who calls any given day. Who comes to talk to us.. Yadda Yadda Yadda. Maybe if I ask him real nice and sugar-like he'll let me download it onto his laptop and I'll see if I can't get on
That would be sweet. It's much nicer having a big screen to play on.

I managed to make it into the game for a few but I think I'm lost again Will you find me?
I can try. Need to pick a schedule to play.

Wednesdays I now work an hour away from home so that's the only day things don't work out.

However, I may be moving to Arkansas soon so that'll put moving into priority. Realtor home evaluation is happening today.

I'd guess most Monday and Friday nights work after 6pm till 9pm+.

I can try. Need to pick a schedule to play.

Wednesdays I now work an hour away from home so that's the only day things don't work out.

However, I may be moving to Arkansas soon so that'll put moving into priority. Realtor home evaluation is happening today.

I'd guess most Monday and Friday nights work after 6pm till 9pm+.
Oakey Dokey.

I finished your Christmas present, too but my printer is on the fritz so I cant print the shipping label right now. Might be late.

Last edited:

Missions Statement

LarpCraft aims to help the users and the industry foster sustainable larp games through communication, interaction, and obtainable objectives.

Website Rules

Treat each other with respect, only roleplay in the roleplay forums for each system.

Join Our Social Media Channels!

Back