1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Oct Event Maybe Feast?

Discussion in 'LarpCraft of Sheboygan, WI USA' started by Artenen Aeolus, Apr 21, 2017.

1. Artenen Aeolus

Artenen Aeolus Paladin | Captain of the Magna Navis Lore Master LarpCraft Host '17 Donor Myths & Legends 2017 Waivers Blogger Elder Host Vault House of the Iron Ring Lifetime Award Mapped

Possible Event Date

Last edited: Jul 20, 2017
  2. Serena Valentina

Serena Valentina Sorceress (mage) Lore Master Natus Gryphe Myths & Legends 2017 Waivers Blogger Elder

*Whispers*You keep saying "July" in these.

3. Artenen Aeolus

Artenen Aeolus Paladin | Captain of the Magna Navis Lore Master LarpCraft Host '17 Donor Myths & Legends 2017 Waivers Blogger Elder Host Vault House of the Iron Ring Lifetime Award Mapped

err oops... what I get for being at the office at 5am to get this done.

4. Artenen Aeolus

The camp was not available this weekend so Serena Valentina will have to figure out something that works better. Every time I've held an event this late into Oct. it's been 27 degrees and crappy anyway. I took off the facebook event as well but will leave this here so the team can move or adjust or decide as needed.

5. Serena Valentina

Serena Valentina Sorceress (mage) Lore Master Natus Gryphe Myths & Legends 2017 Waivers Blogger Elder

Alright, the Ranger and I will be talking in person at length on Saturday, I'll be sure to have my calendar on hand.

6. Ralik Ravenwolf

Ralik Ravenwolf Human warrior Akuma Forest Host Natus Gryphe LarpCraft Host Transferred Character Myths & Legends 2017 Waivers Elder

7. King Murdoch McArthur

King Murdoch McArthur LarpCraft of Milwaukee Host, chevalier paladin Lore Master Natus Gryphe LarpCraft Host Transferred Character Myths & Legends 2017 Waivers Elder Epic Profile Lifetime Award

Do we have a backup site yet

8. Ralik Ravenwolf

Ralik Ravenwolf Human warrior Akuma Forest Host Natus Gryphe LarpCraft Host Transferred Character Myths & Legends 2017 Waivers Elder

Hmm let me see but i dont know

King Murdoch McArthur Giveth praise for this remark!
  9. Serena Valentina

According to my calendar the first weekend of October is the Fall Family Fun Day, then the next weekend we'd have to discuss. Currently the last two weekends look 100% free. But it temp does drop drastically, and that should be a concern foremost in mind. We *could* do a day event, or a weekend that has cabins heavily suggested?

King Murdoch McArthur Giveth praise for this remark!
  10. King Murdoch McArthur

King Murdoch McArthur LarpCraft of Milwaukee Host, chevalier paladin Lore Master Natus Gryphe LarpCraft Host Transferred Character Myths & Legends 2017 Waivers Elder Epic Profile Lifetime Award

but we are still doing family fun day right?

11. Serena Valentina

I will ask John on Saturday. If anything we can probably go and help the SCA side.

12. King Murdoch McArthur

I assumed they'd stick us all back together like last year, it was easier and the kids didn't have to run as far.

13. Serena Valentina

Yup! We need to get another knight for whack-a-knight so it's not all on you. But ANYWAY we can discuss those details in another thread once we are for sure going. This is, I am assuming, for a solo oct larp event.

14. Artenen Aeolus

I tossed Fall Family Day as a LarpCraft whack a knight since SCA has problems with it. So that's all on as far as I can tell. As for the rest of Oct. going deep into Oct. is risky and not advised. It would awesome to do a Maywood or Aladon day game, you don't need permits or per person fees and with a day game, you aren't stuck trying to overnight people in freezing weather.

This will be a rare Fall Family Day for me as I won't be there (10th wedding anniversary). So I won't be able to give Murdoch breaks (which he REALLY needed last year but no knights were there to help him). I also won't be there to steal free food from the kitchen for the larp group like I did last year. Remember to bring your own food an drinks, Scott was massively dehydrated last year after dozens of kids had fun with him for hours on end.

15. Neztus Der'Mon

Neztus Der'Mon Warrior Myths & Legends 2017 Waivers Elder

If i can make it i can be a living training dummy for the kids. Almost have most of my armor done. The templates anyways.

Artenen Aeolus Giveth praise for this remark!

Village Crier