1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New Postcard

Discussion in 'LarpCraft of Sheboygan, WI USA' started by Artenen Aeolus, Feb 5, 2014.

1. Artenen Aeolus

Artenen Aeolus Paladin | Captain of the Magna Navis Lore Master LarpCraft Host '17 Donor Myths & Legends 2017 Waivers Blogger Elder Host Vault House of the Iron Ring Lifetime Award Mapped

Here are initial designs for the postcard... it had to be super clean and not busy... and um... it's pretty clean. I noticed the spacing errors but I mean... it doesn't even say Larp lol (this was the wording right off the banner). I also think Deeplight should be Milwaukee / Muskego not just Milwaukee.

I'd like to use "Live Your Fantasies" on the top so people read it (play on possible sexual wording so you read it).

What do you think? Again I want to keep this neat, professional and epic looking. That hallway fits deeplight the best...

View attachment 623
    View attachment 624

Bucky Gamgee, Windroth Silverclaw, Ireth Séregon and 1 other person Giveth praise for this remark!
  2. Artenen Aeolus

Artenen Aeolus Paladin | Captain of the Magna Navis Lore Master LarpCraft Host '17 Donor Myths & Legends 2017 Waivers Blogger Elder Host Vault House of the Iron Ring Lifetime Award Mapped

What about "Medieval Fantasy Live Action Roleplay" on the top?

Thomas Marshal and Windroth Silverclaw giveth praise for this remark!
  3. Ireth Séregon

Ireth Séregon Elf Ranger Order of the Ranger Myths & Legends

Looks good!

Arakar The Stormrider, Thomas Marshal and Artenen Aeolus Giveth praise for this remark!
  4. Windroth Silverclaw

Windroth Silverclaw Human Ranger Myths & Legends

I like the idea of it saying "Medieval Fantasy Live Action Roleplay" on the top Artenen.

Thomas Marshal and Artenen Aeolus giveth praise for this remark!
  5. Rog of Bloodmoon

Rog of Bloodmoon Orc Witch Doctor Myths & Legends

I like "Live Action Role Play, Live Your Dreams"

Arakar The Stormrider and Thomas Marshal giveth praise for this remark!
  6. Graycor Gallowmist

Graycor Gallowmist Human Ranger Myths & Legends Lifetime Award

I think some connection / wording to Medieval should be included so I would agree to Artenen's suggestion.

Thomas Marshal Giveth praise for this remark!
  7. Tripps Sinful

Tripps Sinful Human Cleric ~Elder of LarpCraft Milwaukee~ Myths & Legends

Looks good!

I think you want to avoid clutter and if you really wanted to add "medieval" you would have to cut something else out.

8. Arakar The Stormrider

Arakar The Stormrider Human Ranger Blackwater Colony Master Chief Myths & Legends Name of the Gods Lifetime Award

Looks good I like Artenen's and Rog's quotes the best.

9. Artenen Aeolus

Skud Alehammer and Arakar The Stormrider giveth praise for this remark!
  10. Artenen Aeolus

What colonies want some?

Costs are:

50 = $10
    100 = $15
    250 = $20
    500 = $35
    1000 = $60
    1,500 = $70
    2,000 = $75
    5,000 = $130
    10,000 = $250
    20,000 = $500

11. Artenen Aeolus

I'm putting this out on the interwebz so players can help colonies get the marketing materials they need to get more players. As a community, we can work together and make this awesome!

12. Lucinda O'Fera Quercus

Lucinda O'Fera Quercus witchdoctor Myths & Legends

Hi, I'd like 200 please.

Village Crier