1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Jorvik Viking Boots

Discussion in 'Larp Footwear' started by King Murdoch McArthur, Mar 29, 2017.

1. King Murdoch McArthur

King Murdoch McArthur LarpCraft of Milwaukee Host, chevalier paladin Lore Master Natus Gryphe LarpCraft Host Transferred Character Myths & Legends 2017 Waivers Elder Epic Profile Lifetime Award

Jorvik Style Viking Boot with Toggle Closure. The overlap closure with wooden and bone toggles fastening on these shoes gives them their early medieval flavor. Based on shoes found in York, Dorestad, and Middelberg in the 9th and 10th centuries, the overlap wraps around the ankle to provide a secure yet comfortable fit. The closure is completed with either two wooden or bone toggles.

Made with the same quality we put into out other shoes, we can say with confidence that they hold up under great duress, keep their shape, and provide a good measure of water-repellency even through the arduous mud and storms of SCA events such as the Pennsic War and Gulf War.

You might find "similar" shoes manufactured--albeit at a very similar price--but our leather is of the highest grade, selected to maintain shape.

Constructed for sturdy wear and are available in full sizes from Ladies 6 - 10 and Men's 6 to 15. Please take care when selecting color and sizes as not all combinations are available at this time.

These shoes will last well and are very close in terms of correct appearance. They are exceedingly comfortable and can accommodate a wide variety of foot widths. Unlike turn-shoes, they can be repaired when they finally need it at any regular shoe-repair house.

Colors: Black, Red, Brown, Green, White
    Sizes: Ladies 6 - 10 and Men's 6 to 15
    Post message here about size and color stock before buying.

After sale, send a PM to King Murdoch McArthur with your address or put in the PayPal notes when paying.
    Jorvik Viking Boots 3.gif Jorvik Viking Boots 1.gif Jorvik Viking Boots.gif Toggle_Red_web.gif

Maliostro Cavaldi Giveth praise for this remark!
  2. King Murdoch McArthur

King Murdoch McArthur LarpCraft of Milwaukee Host, chevalier paladin Lore Master Natus Gryphe LarpCraft Host Transferred Character Myths & Legends 2017 Waivers Elder Epic Profile Lifetime Award

i have lots of red in stock some black in smaller sizes.

All real medival style medieval construction boots, no pleather or glued together stage props. REAl cobbled shoes.

I liked the products so much i bought the company, you may see shoes like these on EBAy or etsy...they are knock offs and not as well made. Sometimes they even pirate my pics, buy the original :)

3. Maliostro Cavaldi

Maliostro Cavaldi Human Bard -{LarpCraft of Superior Host}- LarpCraft Host Myths & Legends 2017 Waivers Elder

All Hail the Cobbler King!

Do you have red in a Men's Size 12? And how well do these do on wide, flat feet?

Wiktor Kostka Giveth praise for this remark!
  4. Serena Valentina

Serena Valentina Sorceress (mage) Lore Master Natus Gryphe Myths & Legends 2017 Waivers Blogger Elder

Mal, for the Jorviks I"m not sure on red, I know I've seen em in green. (These are our next restock)

As for the fit, these are cut a little wider so to fit the leg wraps, so it *should* fit you just fine. If it's a lil snug that's perfect, they will stretch up to a quarter to half size to conform to your foot.

Soth von Zarovich Giveth praise for this remark!
  5. King Murdoch McArthur

i have 12's in several styles, not sure off the top of my head though.

6. Artenen Aeolus

Artenen Aeolus Paladin | Captain of the Magna Navis Lore Master LarpCraft Host '17 Donor Myths & Legends 2017 Waivers Blogger Elder Host Vault House of the Iron Ring Lifetime Award Mapped

Moved to the new garb section.

King Murdoch McArthur Giveth praise for this remark!
  7. Frey Toron

Frey Toron Ranger Past Contributor Myths & Legends 2017 Waivers

Do you still have these in stock? Also do you have any picture with them on?

8. King Murdoch McArthur

revival.us is my website

9. Frey Toron

Frey Toron Ranger Past Contributor Myths & Legends 2017 Waivers

Just bought some boots. Excited to get them.

King Murdoch McArthur Giveth praise for this remark!
  10. King Murdoch McArthur

i'll let you know when they ship

Frey Toron Giveth praise for this remark!

Village Crier