1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Darkmor Colony Crafting Scroll

Discussion in 'LarpCraft of Six Lakes, MI USA' started by Dreddlok Eadnokka, Nov 26, 2014.

1. Dreddlok Eadnokka

Dreddlok Eadnokka Orc Ranger LarpCraft of Six Lakes, MI Host Myths & Legends

Welcome to the Darkmor Colony Crafting scroll Here is were you can talk about ideas and post photos of crafting projects. we look forward to working with everyone on new ideas and helping with any projects.

Gwarg Oggridda Giveth praise for this remark!
  2. Dreddlok Eadnokka

3. Dreddlok Eadnokka

Last edited: Nov 27, 2014
  4. Dreddlok Eadnokka

Vardan Espino Giveth praise for this remark!
  5. Briar Mandrake

Briar Mandrake Fairy Cleric Myths & Legends

Those crystals are awesome.

Dreddlok Eadnokka Giveth praise for this remark!
  6. Dreddlok Eadnokka

thanks, i might have to reinforce them a bit to make them safe for satchel travel, but they be coming along

7. Briar Mandrake

Briar Mandrake Fairy Cleric Myths & Legends

I'm currently working on arnor and a mace for waypoint and trying to engineer my mama band retractors

8. Vardan Espino

Vardan Espino Human Paladin Myths & Legends

Very nice!! Looking forward to next Sunday!!

9. Vardan Espino

While nowhere near as impressive as the crystals, I have just finished up the final touches on Vardan's mana bands.

Pictures do them no justice, but I look forward to showing off my original design in person.

10. Dreddlok Eadnokka

cool beans..cant wait to see.....i have yet to decide if i want to leave the bases of the crystals black or do earth colors

11. Vardan Espino

Tried posting a pic of my shield, but the phone interface is not working out for me.

12. Dreddlok Eadnokka

might be the pic size,...i re-size the ones i post to under 300kb

13. Dreddlok Eadnokka

14. Dreddlok Eadnokka

this shield ended up with the lidless eye
    View attachment 1172
    deer skull is going on round shield,..
    View attachment 1173

15. Dreddlok Eadnokka

Beginning stages of my brew stand, going to drill holes in the base to hold a bunch of the little wooden needle cases i found and the glass candle holder next to it I plan on putting a few layers of PD and painting it with gloss black to look like a onyx or ebony mortar and pestle
    View attachment 1210

16. Dreddlok Eadnokka

Mordekai Fox Giveth praise for this remark!
  17. Dreddlok Eadnokka

Orc mask....
    Found this wwe Kane mask on sale for $9 at wally world, normally $12. might have to go back and buy the other one left.
    going to try and ad ears possibly a nose to it
    View attachment 1326

18. Dreddlok Eadnokka

19. Mordekai Fox

Mordekai Fox Human Rogue Meadowmere Colony Elder Transferred Character Unseen Hand Guild Myths & Legends

I have one of the same that we use for draken NPC s

20. Dreddlok Eadnokka

yeah it works for Draken too, i could see addng some scale like features to it, I definitely am going to grab the other one

21. Dreddlok Eadnokka

22. Dreddlok Eadnokka

23. Dreddlok Eadnokka

Gwarg Oggridda and Mordekai Fox giveth praise for this remark!
  24. Dreddlok Eadnokka

Gwarg Oggridda and Aurelian Inruptus giveth praise for this remark!
  25. Dreddlok Eadnokka

Some new/old swords for the Colony Armory,..
    View attachment 1393
    the connan style sword was made for a member of the colony

Last edited: Mar 21, 2015
  26. Aurelian Inruptus

Aurelian Inruptus Human Warrior Myths & Legends

Absolutely beautiful...

27. Dreddlok Eadnokka

28. Dreddlok Eadnokka

Pair of new trowing axes ,they weigh only about quarter of a pound each. field tested them and they work great.
    View attachment 1440

29. Dreddlok Eadnokka

30. Trevlan Traggoren

Trevlan Traggoren fighter Myths & Legends

Not as nice looking as dreddloks weapons but I have to do all the detail work still. I'm just hoping to have them combat ready by the weekend

31. Dreddlok Eadnokka

A good day at the Burley Park flea market,.
    7 pewter tankards, 2 marten furs, war horn, drinking horn, leather satchel, rabbit fur satchel/pouch, and 60+ 1-2sqft pieces of 9-10oz leather scrap.
    View attachment 1525

Village Crier