1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bell Cuffed Finger Gauntlet

Discussion in 'Plate Armor' started by King Murdoch McArthur, Mar 29, 2017.

1. King Murdoch McArthur

King Murdoch McArthur LarpCraft of Milwaukee Host, chevalier paladin Lore Master Natus Gryphe LarpCraft Host Transferred Character Myths & Legends 2017 Waivers Elder Epic Profile Lifetime Award

14th century bell cuffed finger guantlet made from 16 ga mild steel!!! THE ubiquitous guantlet of the late 14th century.
    A must have to complete the 14th century kit for a man at arms.

These are polished mild steel and come in a munition grade style, come complete and ready to wear! These are very common in 14th century art and extant pieces are often found. Glove color and other minor details vary from pair to pair.

After sale, send a PM to King Murdoch McArthur with your address or put in the PayPal notes when paying.

Bell Cuffed Finger Gauntlet.JPG Bell Cuffed Finger Gauntlet Larp.JPG

2. Artenen Aeolus

Artenen Aeolus Paladin | Captain of the Magna Navis Lore Master LarpCraft Host '17 Donor Myths & Legends 2017 Waivers Blogger Elder Host Vault House of the Iron Ring Lifetime Award Mapped

Review - These are awesome. I bought a pair from Murdoch and can contend they don't bind and hold up really well.

King Murdoch McArthur Giveth praise for this remark!
  3. King Murdoch McArthur

King Murdoch McArthur LarpCraft of Milwaukee Host, chevalier paladin Lore Master Natus Gryphe LarpCraft Host Transferred Character Myths & Legends 2017 Waivers Elder Epic Profile Lifetime Award

I actually just paid for a restock and have some new ones coming.

Artenen Aeolus Giveth praise for this remark!
  4. Artenen Aeolus

Artenen Aeolus Paladin | Captain of the Magna Navis Lore Master LarpCraft Host '17 Donor Myths & Legends 2017 Waivers Blogger Elder Host Vault House of the Iron Ring Lifetime Award Mapped

Moved to the new plate area. King Murdoch McArthur, edit this post and make it active again if you have these yet.

5. King Murdoch McArthur

I cm out right now takes me about 2 weeks to get them onece they are ordered till i get a larger restock

Artenen Aeolus Giveth praise for this remark!
  6. Artenen Aeolus

Sounds good, I love mine.

7. King Murdoch McArthur

i can also get these in a lighter more larp weight version now

Village Crier