Not open for further replies.
"Ari, fall back!"

"Key of The Star
Power of Magic
Power of Lighr!
Surrender the Scepter
Holy Force, Burn Bright!!!
RELEASE!!!!"

*Rachel grips the Scepter and pulls a Silver Orb. She quickly calls upon her inner Star and casts.*

"Blinding Light!!!"

*The Scepter returns to its original form ofThe Key as the party catches its wind.*

"We must make haste, friends...if that monstrosity was even the first indication, we are on borrowed time!"

*Rachel can no longer keep from worrying for the welfare of the Spirit within her Key.*

"Stay with me... "

*She then gets aboard Epona and the group moves carefully on., AS the time passes, the trio of familiars discuss amongst themselves.*

"Time grows short for our Mistress,"

"Yes, Three more sun's and..."

Last edited:
"Worry not, Brother, I swore I'd save you and I meant it...even if it costs me everything!!!!"

*Rachel leans forward and grips Epona's reins. The mare breaks into her sprint and makes it to the top of the stairs. Within minutes, they are at the tower entrance.*

"HELLO?!? IS ANYONE THERE?!"

"WE ARE IN NEED OF AID!"

Last edited:
*Without a word, Ari is airborne and gazing over the entire Island for any sign of life.*

"Please....."'

*All at once a great pain burns through the Elf's forehead. She sways and falls to the ground.*"

Last edited:
Suddenly the winds pick up in a gust, knocking everyone to the ground at the gate, in a white flash a tall, built, man with a beard appeared in front of the door.

Who are you? The man says in a deep, authoritative voice.

*Rachel swallow hard as she wobbles to her feet, her neck craving to see the race of the figure.*

*My name is Rachel Skymoon and these are my friends, Julian, Epona and Archimedes."

"We have come a very long way to seek the aid of the high priest in hopes that he can restore the life of our kinsman, Artenen Aeolus."

Last edited:
"With all due respect Sir, I believe these virtues far outshine his faults." "He has lifted countless people from the bowels of darkness and despair."

"In fact, I have visions that a great darkness is soon to return and His strength is needed..."

*Before Rachel can finish getting her thought out, a great burning pain hits her forehead.*

"Are you ok?" Asks the Priest

The priest walks towards Rachel, a blue aura appears at their feet as the priest incants over Rachel, instantly her pain is gone.

"You have delt with this for a long time, haven't you Rachel Skymoon" The priest says as the blue incantation circle continues to glow brighter and brighter.

*Rachel wipes her brow and breathes deeply, *

"Thank you, friend. Yes, I have had these pains since I was no more than a child."

"That said, my well being is nothing compared to that of the one whose spirit shines from within my Star Key."

*This Key was passed down through the generations of my family. The last one to wield it was my beloved mother, Saria Skymoon. It was one of the final two treasures she passed to me before...."

*Rachel stumbles in her speech as tears pool on the edges of her eyes. She gulps hard to swallow a great wailing that rises from a memory that tortures her.*

".....Before she was murdered....." "it holds within it the powers of the Northern Star." "The very Star that I and my ancestors were sanctified under. It is those same powers that course within my veins and gave me the strength to rescue Brother Aeolus by giving his soul safe harbor within its Key."

Last edited:
The priest sees the conviction within Rachel's eyes and sympathizes

I am terribly sorry to hear about your sister, to wield such a miracle we must bring the key to the top of Mt. Trivian, it is an island a day's sail West of here. Do you have a ship that can carry our brotherhood of priests that'll help perform the ritual?

*Rachel' is overwhelmed as her eyes sparkle with joy and relief.*

"Thank you, good Sir!" "Yes, our vessel is mooted near the base of this mountain. it has room galore for you and your comrades!"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Missions Statement

LarpCraft aims to help the users and the industry foster sustainable larp games through communication, interaction, and obtainable objectives.

Website Rules

Treat each other with respect, only roleplay in the roleplay forums for each system.

Join Our Social Media Channels!

Back