logo

New Website Style Being Made

• Please stand by.

Anyone play Albion?

Ok. Sorry but I have a little bit of trouble reading the small print on my phone screen when in game. I'll work it out though. Gonna get some rest now. GOod night

Last edited:
I made it to Lymhurst. I found it's way easier to play on the PC so you can read stuff easier.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211003-071108_Albion Online.jpg
    Screenshot_20211003-071108_Albion Online.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 1
I also found it helpful to go into the setting and turn off some players. Until you can build your own area and get out into the wilderness, the cities can be pretty full.
Screenshot_20211003-071458_Albion Online.jpg

Gotcha, Last night I managed to do some crafting. I also managed to swipe the heretics map. But now I'm stuck trying to kill more of them. They keep knocking me out. Lol

Gotcha, Last night I managed to do some crafting. I also managed to swipe the heretics map. But now I'm stuck trying to kill more of them. They keep knocking me out. Lol
Ya, moving too far before you're ready can lead to zones you can't defeat. Have you left the first island yet?

Missions Statement

LarpCraft aims to help the users and the industry foster sustainable larp games through communication, interaction, and obtainable objectives.

Website Rules

Treat each other with respect, only roleplay in the roleplay forums for each system.

Join Our Social Media Channels!

Back