Stian Alvesson

Gold
G0
Silver
S50
Copper
C47
Hello world,

Found this place after stumbling across the LARPcraft videos on Youtube. After having GM'd tabletop games for the last 12 years or so, and never having experienced the LARP scene other than a few boffer duels with some Amtgard dudes when I lived in AZ I thought I would start to research LARP systems and perhaps dip my toes in the water a bit. I was not surprised however to find out that there is no group within 100 miles of where I currently live, or if there is they are not trying to attract new players as I have found nothing in my search. For now while I am trying to convince my tabletop gaming buddies locally to give it a go I figured I would start reaching out to the online communities and learning all that I can about the organizing and crafting side of things. Additionally I see that there is a budding forum game going on here and I would love to become a part of that if at all possible.

Artenen

Life is a journey, one worth exploring fully!
Gold
G18
Silver
S200
Copper
C2,232
Greetings and welcome! Yes, we've wanted to restart larpcraft and a few of us came back to do just that. More people to play the online world, the better!

opaleyes

Gold
G0
Silver
S50
Copper
C2
I'm much the same. I've been looking for a LARP group that won't require a 3+ hour drive and stumbled onto this website. I'm hoping for a regular tabletop and LARP group