1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

We Rejoice In The Unity Of A Kingdom

Discussion in 'Woodlands Of Esker' started by Artenen Aeolus, Mar 5, 2017.

1. Artenen Aeolus

Artenen Aeolus Paladin | Captain of the Magna Navis Lore Master LarpCraft Host '17 Donor Myths & Legends 2017 Waivers Blogger Elder Host Vault House of the Iron Ring Lifetime Award Mapped

My strength grows with the coming of each new day. Norhaven has united in naming King Arthur the first royalty in the new age. Life is good. The people show hope. We stand together.

Through many years we've come to experience the pain and suffering of being lost. The constant broken lines of the living... the bloodshed of squabbles and feuds. The lack of direction no more! This is a time to build, to grow to seek peace and to aid neighbors. We must now strengthen our trade routes and bring together the beings of this land to fight against the unjust, the wicked, the putrescence that seems to grow with each new day.

I find myself relieved in this new course of action. To band with the Iron Griffon brothers and sisters to keep these lands safe. To protect the weak, to uphold the law, to fight the unjust. I Artenen Aeolus, have renewed my cause for the Kindgom of Norhaven. I wish to send out parties to Ganda la Har, Aladon, Akuma and beyond to new lands so that we may show our strength for the living. Exciting these days are, for I can go about my business on my ship and sail the free seas one more. To fish and hunt and build a home are now my goals. To have something to pass on a legacy to my boy... life, one to finally live after so much death and destruction.

Let us build.

2. Reoki Gen

Reoki Gen Human Rogue Myths & Legends

Peace is always good

3. King Murdoch McArthur

King Murdoch McArthur LarpCraft of Milwaukee Host, chevalier paladin Lore Master Natus Gryphe LarpCraft Host Transferred Character Myths & Legends 2017 Waivers Elder Epic Profile Lifetime Award

It has been so far

Village Crier