1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

We Now Track All Mats

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Artenen Aeolus, Jul 12, 2017.

1. Artenen Aeolus

Artenen Aeolus Paladin | Captain of the Magna Navis Lore Master LarpCraft Host '17 Donor Myths & Legends 2017 Waivers Blogger Elder Host Vault House of the Iron Ring Lifetime Award Mapped

When we first started, we didn't know if the system could handle the processing of transactions we'll see with all the different mats. After 2 years of testing, we're confident that the site can handle the load easily.

Mats will still be assigned as a general or unassigned "mat" on your profile for purchases of memberships, prizes, etc. but at games, Chapters will start pulling mats and dedicating them into your score card as you play the game. You can't exchange mats yourself (system limitation via coin exchange) so it'll only happen at the chapter level at this time.

Last month the elders voted to make this a go and so it is now live.

Capture.JPG

Maliostro Cavaldi, King Murdoch McArthur and Grath Dragous Giveth praise for this remark!
  2. Ralik Ravenwolf

Ralik Ravenwolf Human warrior Akuma Forest Host Natus Gryphe LarpCraft Host Transferred Character Myths & Legends 2017 Waivers Elder

3. Lodovicus Tzamarias

Lodovicus Tzamarias Mage The Asteri Myths & Legends 2017 Waivers Council of the Fortune Provinces Lifetime Member

I notice our Host account Larpcraft of Coffs Harbour cannot exchange Mats into the various different forms.
    I tried to test it out myself this morning.

Not urgent.

4. Grath Dragous

Grath Dragous Orc Warrior Myths & Legends 2017 Waivers Elder

cool this should help with in game economics big time

5. Artenen Aeolus

Artenen Aeolus Paladin | Captain of the Magna Navis Lore Master LarpCraft Host '17 Donor Myths & Legends 2017 Waivers Blogger Elder Host Vault House of the Iron Ring Lifetime Award Mapped

There is no way to exchange mats without messing up the coin system. I'll add stock mats to all vaults right now.

Lodovicus Tzamarias Giveth praise for this remark!
  6. Drift Wood

Drift Wood '17 Donor Myths & Legends 2017 Waivers Council of the Fortune Provinces

As a heads up, myself and others have noticed on mythical membership that since the update, we didn't receive our 1 mat login bonus.

Not a pressing issue but just something to be aware of to fix.

Village Crier