1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Vendors For The Next Feast Of Medluwien

Discussion in 'LarpCraft of Milwaukee, WI USA' started by Angrboda MoonTaker, Jul 24, 2014.

1. Angrboda MoonTaker

Angrboda MoonTaker Orc Bard of Deeplight Colony Myths & Legends

The next 2-day Deeplight event is a month away, and we've got openings for vendors! If you'd like to set up a shop in the marketplace, please let us know. All are welcome, even if they ARE those dirty surface-crawlers. :P

No charge for vendor entry, if they intend to only vend for the event. PC's who choose to vend may play and vend but must pay the PC price.

Any questions, please feel free to ask. Hope we see you all soon!

2. Allisdaie Essyllt Ellawes

Allisdaie Essyllt Ellawes Beast Witch Doctor Myths & Legends

Unpronounceable Designs shall be there, Cthulhu help me... Whether I'll be just vending or playing as well will depend on how many minions I have to help watch the shop. Will you need my dwarf to help run the tavern again? He enjoyed that last time... although in true Underdark spirit, I'm rather tempted to draw up rental terms for use of my slave! :P

Ogra Ravenheart and Angrboda MoonTaker giveth praise for this remark!
  3. Skud Alehammer

Skud Alehammer Transferred Character Myths & Legends

If there is room left over (and only if there is room left) in the market place when the event rolls around those Alehammers Orcs that are coming would like a vender spot to sell stuff. Better lighting and the like.

We might also be running something of a pawn shop.

Hamish de Nisbet and Angrboda MoonTaker giveth praise for this remark!
  4. King Murdoch McArthur

King Murdoch McArthur LarpCraft of Milwaukee Host, chevalier paladin Lore Master Natus Gryphe LarpCraft Host Transferred Character Myths & Legends 2017 Waivers Elder Lifetime Award

I will be there with shoes belts armor and some clothes for sale.

Me and the boy and looks Like Serena so far will be boothing...may need unloading help. When can we set up? I have lots of stuff.

I'll NPC again too if ya need me too, i think so will the rest of us.

Last edited: Aug 18, 2014
    Hamish de Nisbet Giveth praise for this remark!
  5. King Murdoch McArthur

King Murdoch McArthur LarpCraft of Milwaukee Host, chevalier paladin Lore Master Natus Gryphe LarpCraft Host Transferred Character Myths & Legends 2017 Waivers Elder Lifetime Award

thanks for having us :)

Angrboda MoonTaker Giveth praise for this remark!
  6. Angrboda MoonTaker

Angrboda MoonTaker Orc Bard of Deeplight Colony Myths & Legends

Thank you for coming!

Village Crier