1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Van Daemons Land Larp

Discussion in 'LarpCraft of Tea Tree Gully SA, AUS' started by Jaxom Drazic, Nov 27, 2014.

1. Jaxom Drazic

Jaxom Drazic Human Warrior Transferred Character Myths & Legends

G'day folks. Just thought I would express my congratulations to the organisers of Van Daemons Colony for their efforts on the larp just gone. This post is a bit delayed, but I thought I would do it anyway. From the reports Delgado and Kalan gave me, you guys did an excellent job at the last larp, and they had the most fun they have had at any Larp they have attended, and that it was well organised, had a good mix of very well constructed grind quests, plot quests ect. and excellent role playing by all. You have set a very high standard for our down under colonies to live up to, which I know was your goal. It is now up to all of us here in Oz to live up to this high standard you have set. I am sure that you will continue this successful formula you have developed this weekend at the upcoming Larp. For all of us here in Australia, thank you. I can't wait to hear about the Larp you will be running this weekend! If you don't mind could we please have some photos of the last larp and please, please, don't forget to take lots of photos this weekend!

Kalan Weylyn and Gladdy Williams giveth praise for this remark!
  2. Gladdy Williams

Gladdy Williams Human Paladin Myths & Legends

how did last weekends event go ?? i saw it on facebook :)

3. Ronoyd Moonfire

Ronoyd Moonfire Fairy Bard of Van Daemon Colony Transferred Character Myths & Legends

HAIL FRIENDS!!! This weekends game, although a little limited due to turnout, (please don't think this is a loaded statement, as we all know more players means bigger battles and bigger quests and i understand some times real world comes first) was still enjoyable i think for all involved. We have invented a new quest idea that i think with some tweeks will become a regular feature, and it took up some large amount of our time as we ran it a few times with different... wait, no details from me but the name... Bounty Hunters. Suffice it 2 say, it was heaps of fun, and was an excellent addition to the gambit games.
    Along with Broman the Adventurer, Glostick powered night fights, and a saturday night with our local dungeon master the weekend was another good stab at running games and trying to learn some shortcuts for time management, a medieval mash was had by all!!!
    Our winners were unfortunately robbed of their prize money by one "Tommy Twotoes" and thus a bounty has been set for the next event on this thieving scallywag!
    I unfortunately forgot to bring the ore for the event, so... yeah, my bad. NEXT TIME GADGET! NEXT TIME! (teehee) but the resourse gathering process is in the evolution stage within our colony, so it too will be bigger and better next time we have an event, but on the topic we will be breaking until next Feb-Mar to let everyone enjoy their xmas and come back fresh next year!
    Thanks 4 all the support over the last year everyone, without a strong community of larpers we're just afew old dudes in a park whackin' each other with sticks, so see you next and have a gamer xmas!

Tommy Twotoes, Jaxom Drazic and Kalan Weylyn Giveth praise for this remark!
  4. Tommy Twotoes

Tommy Twotoes Elf Rogue of Van Daemon Colony Myths & Legends

I'm innocent! I was in the tavern. just ask my cousin freddy onefoot>

5. Aldur Spiritbrook

Aldur Spiritbrook Elf Cleric of Van Daemons Elder '17 Donor Myths & Legends Mythical | Legendary | Epic Member 2017 Waivers Elder Lifetime Member

I was one of the ones attacked. I was brought back by a friendly Paladin. I believe you, and can preform the Truth spell to help you prove your innocence.

Tommy Twotoes Giveth praise for this remark!
  6. Aldur Spiritbrook

Aldur Spiritbrook Elf Cleric of Van Daemons Elder '17 Donor Myths & Legends Mythical | Legendary | Epic Member 2017 Waivers Elder Lifetime Member

And of course show your cousin Freddy Onefoot's honesty and fine character.

7. Tommy Twotoes

yes that would be helpful, to bad i am going on a quest. A very dangerous quest.

Aldur Spiritbrook Giveth praise for this remark!
  8. Aldur Spiritbrook

I shall wait for your return. And if you are unlucky enough to fall in battle I shall raise you to keep you and your cousins honour intact with the spell mentioned above. You shall get what you are owed.

9. Tommy Twotoes

No need to do that. But thanks for the offer.

Aldur Spiritbrook Giveth praise for this remark!
  10. Ronoyd Moonfire

Ronoyd Moonfire Fairy Bard of Van Daemon Colony Transferred Character Myths & Legends

no good deed goes unpunished....

11. Tommy Twotoes

Ye should be careful what one wishes for aldur.....

12. Aldur Spiritbrook

What did I wish for? I was offering to help keep your fine name in good standing...

Village Crier