1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Van Daemon Town Location

Discussion in 'LarpCraft of Tea Tree Gully SA, AUS' started by Teryg Tais, May 17, 2015.

1. Teryg Tais

Teryg Tais Fairy Mage Myths & Legends

So as some of you know there was a large storm a while back and we had to move the location of the main town at the camp grounds request because of safety reasons and we had a few people comment that they liked the new set up but have had others comment on not liking how close this makes them to the undead lands so we thought we would place this thread up and see what all the players think about it and whether or not they would like to see the town moved back to its original position so this thread is for the van daemon players to give their opinions/reasons for the town moving back or staying where it is

2. Daw Mstislav

Daw Mstislav Human Druid Myths & Legends

I like the original location, its flatter and more open. We could set up both on sites,the road between them could be the main town road.

Kalan Weylyn and Falken Lennawood giveth praise for this remark!
  3. Falken Lennawood

Falken Lennawood Human Rogue Myths & Legends

my self personally i would rather the original sight ,as it is more flat and better set up for the town

4. Asmodeus Demoneye

Asmodeus Demoneye Transferred Character Myths & Legends

either site really though the main question is have they removed that tree they said was going to topple

5. Teryg Tais

Teryg Tais Fairy Mage Myths & Legends

i spoke to the camping grounds and that tree is apparently scheduled for removal sometime in the next week

6. BLACKHEART

BLACKHEART Undead Deathknight Myths & Legends Name of the Gods

As I see it, the temporary site gives the town of Van Daemon an unfair vantage point to observe the movements of the undead base.
    We have limited space when it comes to available camp sites, and in an effort to keep the game a fun experience for all involved, there needs to be a certain level of equality between the starting townships. As it stands, the undead are already on the backfoot due to our current restrictions on night time events. We are however working on lighting for late night play so the undead will get more of a chance to cut loose.
    Back to the town, I also feel the temporary site would better serve as an out of game campsite for those who want a chance to relax out of character and avoid things like night raids when they become more commonplace. (also good for those who like to sleep in or have an ale or two) Basically what im trying to say is, Yay old site!!!

Daw Mstislav and Falken Lennawood giveth praise for this remark!
  7. Kalan Weylyn

Kalan Weylyn Transferred Character Myths & Legends Lifetime Award

Original site

8. Kalan Weylyn

Kalan Weylyn Transferred Character Myths & Legends Lifetime Award

Stick to the plan. Original town location and grow. We could as suggested use the road in the future and expand to the other site.

Village Crier