1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Van Daemon Colony Roleplay Scroll

Discussion in 'LarpCraft of Tea Tree Gully SA, AUS' started by Darien Shadeweaver, Oct 28, 2013.

1. Falken Lennawood

Falken Lennawood Human Rogue Myths & Legends

that dwarf ,he can walk around all mighty but my enchants are getting stronger so ill be much stronger when we meet next."drop's enchantment element in meed " the element help's my concentration on enchantments , well yes we all love coin , but i want to start getting my guild over here , hopefully civil war doesn't brake out

2. Daw Mstislav

Daw Mstislav Human Druid Myths & Legends

*daw finishes his mug of mead* well my friends mead and talk makes daw tired, good night.
    till the morrow or when we meet again. *daw wanders off looking for his hut or a nice patch of folded grass, which ever he finds first*

3. Falken Lennawood

yes well i better be off see you later Teryg ill be here is the future

4. Teryg Tais

Teryg Tais Fairy Mage Myths & Legends

*teryg tries to stop a yawn with little success * i can second that it has been a long travel back to van daemon and im tired of sleeping on mossy rocks hoping to get a decent nights sleep now that im back i can hear my bed from the back of the tavern calling to me
    *teryg turns to falken* how about you good sir do you need a room for the night ?

5. Falken Lennawood

sure ,how much for the night Teryg?

6. Teryg Tais

ohh ok then *teyrg lets both men leave and then sets to work tidying the bar and cleaning the glasses before locking the doors and walking to his bed to collapse in a heap *

7. Teryg Tais

oh ahh its cheap we will sort it out in the morning im to tired for math right now

8. Falken Lennawood

"falken, clunking around out near the bar "dam cant see a thing! "take a cup and pours the meed

9. Daw Mstislav

*daw wakes on a clump of grasses near town,says to him self* ah wild turkey nest and eggs.
    *daw wonders* how did i not crush the eggs , ooh well breakfast.
    *daw smiles and head back to town with a sack of eggs*

10. Daw Mstislav

*daw get to town hears a racket in the tavern, thinks better go have a look*
    Hmmmmmmmmm, just falken
    *thinks a smart cheeky mouth and noisy, strange person he is*
    *daw walks over to the town fire pit, cracks eggs on the hot plate. puts a pot of water on the flame, then crushes some herbs and beans while mumbling to himself*
    wonder how long before i have company, after all fresh egg and bean brew smells so good.
    *daw smiles *

Last edited: Apr 12, 2015

Village Crier