1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Van Daemon Colony - Kindilan Outpost - (postponed)

Discussion in 'Events' started by Speaker, Jun 25, 2014.

1. Jaxom Drazic

Jaxom Drazic Human Warrior Transferred Character Myths & Legends

I agree with Delgardo, Samuel Wintersmthe is an honourable and fearless warrior with the courage of a lion!I would be honoured to have him be my shield brother any day.

Gladdy Williams Giveth praise for this remark!
  2. Jaxom Drazic

Jaxom Drazic Human Warrior Transferred Character Myths & Legends

Thats quite alright, we know it was said in Jest, but beware, it is said that dwarves have long memories, Sam is a staunch warrior!

3. Gladdy Williams

Gladdy Williams Human Paladin Myths & Legends

This @Samuel Wintersmythe sounds like my kind of man i am eager to meet with him and fight by his side,

4. Gladdy Williams

i like this idea very much the sun often causes a great discomfort

Delgado Montoya Giveth praise for this remark!
  5. Darien Shadeweaver

Darien Shadeweaver Human Rogue Myths & Legends

Yeh, he's handy with the steel if you know what I mean, but he's got a ways to go before he'll earn his keep.
    One time I hired him and he left me to die at the hands of a foul orc, leaving me wary of his motivations. Thank the gods for Ronoyd's swift blade otherwise I would not be here to sing @Samuel Wintersmythe 's praises. :p

6. Speaker

Speaker Undead Necromancer Myths & Legends Name of the Gods

grymm not know dis word "Ferals" what dis mean ehsa drazuul dis be ur peoples word for beast tribes .....if so den yaya grymm agree grymm is feralist of ferals maybe even feralist of all feral ferals of dis land (*starts pulling muscle man poses.*)
    @Darien Shadeweaver yaya grymm see dat grymm was with walking thunder he do fight for da crowd with ehsa delgado was good fight walking thunder got booboo i give him bandage you guys have problems with orcs ...did you try tade orcs like booze grymm sure ehsa ronoid had some on him .

7. Ronoyd Moonfire

Ronoyd Moonfire Fairy Bard of Van Daemon Colony Transferred Character Myths & Legends

indeed a festive weekend is planned. Friday, hopefully poker. Saturday, training at the bird sanctuary. Sunday, PIRATES!

I like that sound of that for a weekend...... so much larp it hurts!

Kalan Weylyn and Gladdy Williams giveth praise for this remark!
  8. Gladdy Williams

This is my first outpost event how much copper silver and gold do people recommend me I transfer

9. Darien Shadeweaver

Darien Shadeweaver Human Rogue Myths & Legends

You won't need heaps, 2-5 silver would keep you living at a nice standard within Van Daemon.

Village Crier