1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Eve Of Battle!

Discussion in 'LarpCraft of Tea Tree Gully SA, AUS' started by Delgado Montoya, May 29, 2015.

1. Delgado Montoya

Delgado Montoya Human Paladin Transferred Character Myths & Legends

Huzzah, the fields of Van Demons shall be populated once more. Keep an eye out for the new viking style longhouse and leathercraft merchant store, lots of good things coming this weekend!

Kalan Weylyn and Daw Mstislav giveth praise for this remark!
  2. Diana Clearwater

Diana Clearwater Commander of Van Daemon Transferred Character Myths & Legends

Praise Merialn! I have wanted a leather merchant for some time. I'm afraid the mundane crafts do not come to me easily.

3. Daw Mstislav

Daw Mstislav Human Druid Myths & Legends

viking style longhouse / hall.
    we had enough of it made to use it, but my no means is it finished. lots of tweaking to finish it.

LarpCraft of Brisbane, Delgado Montoya and Sladen Dakkar Giveth praise for this remark!
  4. Delgado Montoya

truly a great feasting hall!

5. DraZuul Barra

DraZuul Barra Myths & Legends

Epic place of residence, looking into one of our own soon too

Delgado Montoya Giveth praise for this remark!
  6. Delgado Montoya

Made the whole event that much better, after game was called for the day at around 8pm, we headed on inside for an evening of feasting and fun and games. So warm inside with the lanterns and coal brazier blazing away and the drinking horns with spiced wine.

DraZuul Barra Giveth praise for this remark!
  7. DraZuul Barra

Must organise a road trip later this year for our group to come up for a weekend event with you guys. See how the veterans do it

Wulfric Hrolfsson, Solek Swiftblade and Delgado Montoya Giveth praise for this remark!
  8. Daw Mstislav

Zellic Tshilaba Giveth praise for this remark!
  9. DraZuul Barra

You wouldn't happen to have an internal shot? Of the hall, not you ;)

10. Daw Mstislav

Zellic Tshilaba and DraZuul Barra giveth praise for this remark!
  11. Diana Clearwater

I'm planning on heading to Adelaide once it gets a touch warmer. EXCHANGE TRIP!

Wulfric Hrolfsson Giveth praise for this remark!
  12. Diana Clearwater

13. Daw Mstislav

Village Crier