1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Tea Tree Gully Introduction Thread

Discussion in 'LarpCraft of Tea Tree Gully SA, AUS' started by LarpCraft of Tea Tree Gully, Apr 17, 2016.

1. Introduce your character here!
    Feel free to include a bit of backstory and why you have journeyed to the new Settlement!

Janella Firedane Giveth praise for this remark!
  2. Gavinia Winterstar

Gavinia Winterstar Mystic - Tea Tree Gully Elder Myths & Legends 2017 Waivers Elder

A welcome to all the people of the Tea Tree Gully Settlement, I am Gavinia Winterstar. I very much look forward to meeting you all in the coming weeks as we grow this new settlement.
    Gavinia decided to start the expedition to this new land as she was getting bored with the humdrum of everyday life on the main land. It had become a tiresome life. She hungered for adventure, for a challenge and decided that this new land posed just that. So loaded with her knowledge and the basics of starting a new farm land, the set off with her new ragtag crew for the 'promised land'

Janella Firedane and Wulfric Hrolfsson giveth praise for this remark!
  3. Janella Firedane

Janella Firedane Myths & Legends

Hi. I'm Janella. I like my ale and mead hard and my music loud. I love wild stormy weather. I find it satisfying sometimes to hit things with long sticks - or my spear. Some say I'm good at destroying my enemies, others say I'm looking for a new husband. Others say I'm looking for several new husbands. I don't know who these people are but I'm okay with these stories, I think it adds mystery to myself. Little is known about my past or where I came from, and I like it that way.
    I sailed away from the main journeyed to this new settlement because I felt too confined in my home on the mainland. The selection of men bored me and everyday life was so dull - why should I want to settle and breed anyway? I can do more, I thought, so late one night I packed my valuables into a small bag and left, trading them for food and travel and my spear.

4. Ayla Ninniachelennaur

Ayla Ninniachelennaur Myths & Legends

Greetings, I am Ayla Ninniachelennaur and I was once a princess, but I have escaped that life for a life of fun, adventure, magic and maybe a bit of fighting. Yay!
    I don't know much about fighting, but I am hoping that I can learn while we're on our adventures and having fun!

Wulfric Hrolfsson Giveth praise for this remark!

Village Crier