1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Sorry Folks

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Elerindalia Raeloren, Feb 25, 2017.

1. Elerindalia Raeloren

Elerindalia Raeloren Elf Merchant Myths & Legends 2017 Waivers

Sorry that we will not be making it this weekend the windshield wipers stopped working right after the last exit to Waupaca. So we went to turn around and we ended up having to stop for rescue workers and police as a van had overturned on the entry ramp. Fortunately all involved in that were ok ( yes I asked). anyway we made it home about 8 20 and yeah without Wipers and uncertain conditions tomorrow we have opted to hunker down here at the house. now I would love to be there as would Grath and Fao but safety first so we are staying home please take pictures and such of the coronation. Once more sorry that we wont be there Artenen once again thank you for all you do and I pray you all have a fun and safe weekend

King Murdoch McArthur and Conidor Firerock giveth praise for this remark!
  2. King Murdoch McArthur

King Murdoch McArthur LarpCraft of Milwaukee Host, chevalier paladin Lore Master Natus Gryphe LarpCraft Host Transferred Character Myths & Legends 2017 Waivers Elder Epic Profile Lifetime Award

glad you are safe

3. Ralik Ravenwolf

Ralik Ravenwolf Human warrior Akuma Forest Host Natus Gryphe LarpCraft Host Transferred Character Myths & Legends 2017 Waivers Elder

Village Crier