1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Read Me!!!

Discussion in 'How Heraldry Works' started by Serena Valentina, Dec 21, 2017.

1. Serena Valentina

Serena Valentina Sorceress (mage) Lore Master Natus Gryphe Myths & Legends 2017 Waivers Blogger Elder

Read me!!!

Welcome to the Heraldry in LarpCraft group! Now, you might be asking yourself what this is all about. You've seen us post and point out heraldry, but what is it?

Alas you have come to the right place! I have been writing blog articles and posting them here as well in our forum that explain every aspect of heraldry, from how it was used historically to how we can use it in our own system. If you have any questions please feel free to ask any of the admins here.

Help us learn what we need to know to help create personalized arms to your characters and how to keep track of them all in our own Scrolls of Arms. Currently we have a private database used to check blazons (the written description of heraldry) against each other to try to make sure we have as much diversity in the arms as possible.

We are also working on putting up some classes for those that want to be heralds in the Larp U. Keep an eye out for updates as those come along!

There is a submission guide in the forums, please read that before submitting your item. Please remember that all official submissions go in the forums, and not on this front page. Here you will find announcements, questions, answers, and possibly little games designed to help teach people how to be heralds.

Thank you for reading the above, and welcome to our group!

2. King Murdoch McArthur

King Murdoch McArthur LarpCraft of Milwaukee Host, chevalier paladin Lore Master Natus Gryphe LarpCraft Host Transferred Character Myths & Legends 2017 Waivers Elder Epic Profile Lifetime Award

I don't hacve to read you your not my real mom!!!

Hedaryn Severius, Artenen Aeolus and Neztus Der'Mon Giveth praise for this remark!
  3. Neztus Der'Mon

Neztus Der'Mon Warrior Myths & Legends 2017 Waivers Elder

Ladies and gentlemen, I present to you, the king

Soth von Zarovich, King Murdoch McArthur and Artenen Aeolus Giveth praise for this remark!
  4. Artenen Aeolus

Artenen Aeolus Paladin | Captain of the Magna Navis Lore Master LarpCraft Host '17 Donor Myths & Legends 2017 Waivers Blogger Elder Host Vault House of the Iron Ring Lifetime Award Mapped

Wait.. we have a king?

Neztus Der'Mon and Frey Toron giveth praise for this remark!
  5. Neztus Der'Mon

Neztus Der'Mon Warrior Myths & Legends 2017 Waivers Elder

Artenen, my friend, we have some catching up to do.

6. Serena Valentina

Serena Valentina Sorceress (mage) Lore Master Natus Gryphe Myths & Legends 2017 Waivers Blogger Elder

Artenen, you were there that day. You and keldor crowned him King. Hope you didn't get hurt too badly that day in the tournaments. :/

7. Artenen Aeolus

Artenen Aeolus Paladin | Captain of the Magna Navis Lore Master LarpCraft Host '17 Donor Myths & Legends 2017 Waivers Blogger Elder Host Vault House of the Iron Ring Lifetime Award Mapped

hahaha I kid, I Kid.

Rachel Skymoon Giveth praise for this remark!
  8. King Murdoch McArthur

King Murdoch McArthur LarpCraft of Milwaukee Host, chevalier paladin Lore Master Natus Gryphe LarpCraft Host Transferred Character Myths & Legends 2017 Waivers Elder Epic Profile Lifetime Award

He cant have head trauma he has a helmet

Village Crier