1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Raffles Being Restructured

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Artenen Aeolus, May 5, 2017.

1. Artenen Aeolus

Artenen Aeolus Paladin | Captain of the Magna Navis Lore Master LarpCraft Host '17 Donor Myths & Legends 2017 Waivers Blogger Elder Host Vault House of the Iron Ring Lifetime Award Mapped

Effective immediately, physical product raffles are being suspended for the time being. I donate a lot of product to make this happen but all that seems to come out of it is crap from folks. I have decided to no longer make products going forward, resulting in not being able to offer the main products.

Raffles will be set up via digital products going forward until further notice, maybe coupons for stores if I can get some sponsors for it. I have donated so much to local games and this site... I'll keep trying to get more donated products...

I'm sorry for the disappointing news right now. I'm sure things will turn around sometime soon.

Elerindalia Raeloren, Grath Dragous, Brigid Sieghart and 1 other person Giveth praise for this remark!
  2. Grath Dragous

Grath Dragous Orc Warrior Myths & Legends 2017 Waivers Elder

Hey Artenen, i think the amount of time, energy, money and spirit you have put into this game is amazing. i cant speak for all, but i know we here do know how much you do and appreciate it.

3. Artenen Aeolus

Artenen Aeolus Paladin | Captain of the Magna Navis Lore Master LarpCraft Host '17 Donor Myths & Legends 2017 Waivers Blogger Elder Host Vault House of the Iron Ring Lifetime Award Mapped

Don't forget to grab your shield at the event that you won last month, it's at Esker waiting for you this weekend.

4. Grath Dragous

pouts i wish i could but i have to work...looks down at the ground

Artenen Aeolus Giveth praise for this remark!
  5. Ralik Ravenwolf

Ralik Ravenwolf Human warrior Akuma Forest Host Natus Gryphe LarpCraft Host Transferred Character Myths & Legends 2017 Waivers Elder

Me to just send my arrow heads home with murdoch

Artenen Aeolus Giveth praise for this remark!
  6. Elerindalia Raeloren

Elerindalia Raeloren Elf Merchant Myths & Legends 2017 Waivers

Artenen you are a wonder. thank you for giving us so much of yourself

Grath Dragous and Artenen Aeolus giveth praise for this remark!
  7. Grath Dragous

Elerindalia Raeloren and Artenen Aeolus giveth praise for this remark!
  8. Nathaniel Arcleht

Nathaniel Arcleht Human Warrior (LarpCraft of Moorefield Host) Myths & Legends 2017 Waivers

I'm sorry to hear that. Even though I'm new, I still have seen enough to know how much you dedicate yourself to all this. It's really admirable.

Grath Dragous, Elerindalia Raeloren and Artenen Aeolus Giveth praise for this remark!
  9. Drift Wood

Drift Wood '17 Donor Myths & Legends 2017 Waivers Council of the Fortune Provinces

Can't believe someone would be giving you grief for something they win for free :/

I'm very happy with what I was lucky enough to receive a few months ago and I will cherish them forever. Thankyou Artenen :)
    https://larpcraft.com/members/artenen-aeolus.5/

Grath Dragous Giveth praise for this remark!

Village Crier