1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Posting In Character Earns Up To 250xp Per Post!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Artenen Aeolus, Aug 17, 2016.

1. Artenen Aeolus

Artenen Aeolus Paladin | Captain of the Magna Navis Lore Master LarpCraft Host '17 Donor Myths & Legends 2017 Waivers Blogger Elder Host Vault House of the Iron Ring Lifetime Award Mapped

We're switching the current stories xp as there's been some duplication of Xp going on (sorry about that).

Write over 50 words in the in-character scrolls and receive 1 XP per word. Max limit is 250XP per post. This also applies to group lore (not private sections). We're trying to build the lore section up quickly so look at the posts in your hosts section and copy / paste them into new posts of the In Character section if it makes sense to do so.

Remember that anything in the in-game scrolls CAN be used as public knowledge IN GAME so stories, rumors, things of the past, enemies of the past, mapping, you name it... you can also post recruitment posts to help grow your guild etc.

Galen Bleakwater and Drift Wood giveth praise for this remark!
  2. Galen Bleakwater

Galen Bleakwater Myths & Legends

May I ask that the "Journal Entries" section in Fortunes Bay be added to the "in-character scrolls" please.

Solomon Zill Giveth praise for this remark!
  3. Galen Bleakwater

Galen Bleakwater Myths & Legends

Wish that I could capitalise on this last day of the month... alas it is not meant to be.

Drift Wood Giveth praise for this remark!
  4. Drift Wood

Drift Wood '17 Donor Myths & Legends 2017 Waivers Council of the Fortune Provinces

Seconded, I could simply post my Journal entry into Announcements and instantly get 250XP. But that isnt the appropriate place for it.

Galen Bleakwater Giveth praise for this remark!
  5. Pathurs Xanatov

Pathurs Xanatov LarpCraft of Coffs Hbr Elder - Undead Necromancer '17 Donor Past Contributor The Abyssal Cabal Myths & Legends 2017 Waivers Lifetime Member

Artenen Aeolus Do you intend on removing this reward now that it is near half way through October?

Drift Wood Giveth praise for this remark!

Village Crier