1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Next Practice????

Discussion in 'LarpCraft of Milwaukee, WI USA' started by King Murdoch McArthur, Apr 18, 2014.

1. King Murdoch McArthur

King Murdoch McArthur LarpCraft of Milwaukee Host, chevalier paladin Lore Master Natus Gryphe LarpCraft Host Transferred Character Myths & Legends 2017 Waivers Elder Lifetime Award

I'd love to get to play again soon. Is there one scheduled? I'd even host one if no one else has time. I can set it up with the airsoft people too.

I wanna play again....and i need more points :P heheheh

2. King Murdoch McArthur

King Murdoch McArthur LarpCraft of Milwaukee Host, chevalier paladin Lore Master Natus Gryphe LarpCraft Host Transferred Character Myths & Legends 2017 Waivers Elder Lifetime Award

Boy has asked me like 8 times just today. Gonna check facebook i guess to give him an answer. He wants to hit someone and shoot "people in the guts with a crossbow". I think i have created a tiny blue eyed monster

Grah Gr'rah Giveth praise for this remark!
  3. King Murdoch McArthur

Sheboygan is thinking of having a practice soon, not sure when but anyone wanna ride share?

4. Grah Gr'rah

Grah Gr'rah Orc Barbarian Blood Moon Tribe Myths & Legends

Are you sure that is not the Midland event you are talking about?
    I did reply to your PM about practice. Not sure when Deeplight will be able to run one again. But that is mainly upto @Gnarlug Dew Claw and/or @Angrboda MoonTaker

King Murdoch McArthur Giveth praise for this remark!
  5. King Murdoch McArthur

Dunno if it is the same one, might be. Someone else and i were talking via private messages. Just trying to play as much as possible and help other people do the same.

The more we all do the more we're all seen and the more people we can recruit and save from the mundane world. The soul crushing evil painful heart killing mundane world. So if anyone just wants to get together in Milwaukee during the weeknights and just play...i gotta a couple places in mind. If it's not official that's cool with me. Points are just points we can get em somewhere else too. Heck i gotta back yard and a grill, long as it aint raining If it is i got an armoury in the basement and maybe we build stuff.

6. Bloodhide Primus

Bloodhide Primus Transferred Character Myths & Legends

The midland event is on the 17th. I was working on getting a group together and planning a local sheboygan event. If anyone is interested PM me and we can start picking out a location and planning timeline.

7. Gnarlug Dew Claw

Gnarlug Dew Claw Orc Warrior Blood Moon Tribe Transferred Character Myths & Legends

May is probably only going to have one practice at Deeplight. We have conflicting Airsoft and LARP events on various weekends, as well as Mother's day. I'm helping to NPC for Ryan Jopp's Last Hope LARP on the weekend of the 24th-25th, but I'm going to talk to my elders to see if they want to run a practice without me that weekend. Thanks for your patience. It's been a very long couple of weeks for me with working and doing my paramedic refreshers/re-certs/skills labs.

Bloodhide Primus and Birna Fathmbjornsdottir giveth praise for this remark!
  8. Hamish de Nisbet

Hamish de Nisbet Human Denizen LarpCraft Sheboygan Elder Natus Gryphe Transferred Character Myths & Legends

I look forward to getting together with you folks again and swinging some swords.

9. King Murdoch McArthur

Good to know, I think most of us will have weapons by then.

10. Hamish de Nisbet

Hamish de Nisbet Human Denizen LarpCraft Sheboygan Elder Natus Gryphe Transferred Character Myths & Legends

True, i will be ordering Birna a hammer here in a little bit and myself most likely a sword.

11. King Murdoch McArthur

who are you buying from?

12. Hamish de Nisbet

Some guy with a wagon down by the river with no wheels on it....seems legit to me.

13. King Murdoch McArthur

Could be, is he also a motivational speaker?

14. Hamish de Nisbet

He could be... in between rants about Hie ye hence from me heath, and telling me he in vented the question mark, he seemed to know his business.....

15. King Murdoch McArthur

Did he keep complaining about living in a wagon down by the river?

16. Hamish de Nisbet

Only when he was living in a Wagon, down by the river... and something about walking up hill in the snow both ways..

Village Crier