1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Myths & Legends Rulebook Download 2018

Myths & Legends Rulebook Download For Paid Members

1. Artenen Aeolus

Artenen Aeolus Paladin | Captain of the Magna Navis Lore Master LarpCraft Host '17 Donor Myths & Legends Mythical | Legendary | Epic Member 2017 Waivers Blogger Elder Host Vault House of the Iron Ring Lifetime Award Mapped

2. Slowit son of Tobin

Slowit son of Tobin Ranger Myths & Legends 2017 Waivers Epic Profile

Tried to become a member but the linked page is file not found. Searched for membership and got to a page, but it says there are no items in the membership category.

3. Grath Dragous

Grath Dragous Orc Warrior Myths & Legends 2017 Waivers Elder Epic Profile

if your trying to buy membership, click the menu bars on the top left corner and click the membership, it will take you to another page and you can choose what level of membership you buy. i would say if you continue to have issues send Artenen Aeolus a message and he will be able to help you out, or figure out whats going wrong

Artenen Aeolus Giveth praise for this remark!
  4. Slowit son of Tobin

Thanks, that worked!

5. Grath Dragous

Cool, i had to hunt as the website was modified since the last time i looked, so what area are you in?

6. Slowit son of Tobin

Coffs Harbour, Australia

7. Grath Dragous

cool, you will have some fun, its a very good group there

8. Rayland Muscorio

Rayland Muscorio Magus Combati Myths & Legends 2017 Waivers Epic Profile

I paid the 15 dollars to get this 3 or 4 days ago and I still cannot download it !

9. King Murdoch McArthur

King Murdoch McArthur LarpCraft of Milwaukee Host, chevalier paladin Lore Master Natus Gryphe LarpCraft Host Transferred Character Myths & Legends 2017 Waivers Elder Epic Profile Lifetime Award

I know the site has been doing some significant maintenence, you'd have to ask Ryan for details.

10. Artenen Aeolus

Artenen Aeolus Paladin | Captain of the Magna Navis Lore Master LarpCraft Host '17 Donor Myths & Legends Mythical | Legendary | Epic Member 2017 Waivers Blogger Elder Host Vault House of the Iron Ring Lifetime Award Mapped

Village Crier