1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

"medieval Dancing For Village Idiots" A Pdf

Discussion in 'Dances of the Past' started by Serena Valentina, Aug 15, 2017.

1. Serena Valentina

Serena Valentina Sorceress (mage) Lore Master Natus Gryphe Myths & Legends Mythical | Legendary | Epic Member 2017 Waivers Blogger Elder

2. King Murdoch McArthur

King Murdoch McArthur LarpCraft of Milwaukee Host, chevalier paladin Lore Master Natus Gryphe LarpCraft Host Transferred Character Myths & Legends 2017 Waivers Elder Epic Profile Lifetime Award

I still can't dance

3. Wiktor Kostka

Wiktor Kostka Retired Warrior Myths & Legends 2017 Waivers Epic Profile

Does it say anything about getting sense of rhythm lol

4. Serena Valentina

Serena Valentina Sorceress (mage) Lore Master Natus Gryphe Myths & Legends Mythical | Legendary | Epic Member 2017 Waivers Blogger Elder

Not really, sadly. Though I have always found drums and counting to 2s or 4s to help with that, as most beats are on 2s and 4s.

King Murdoch McArthur and Wiktor Kostka giveth praise for this remark!
  5. King Murdoch McArthur

King Murdoch McArthur LarpCraft of Milwaukee Host, chevalier paladin Lore Master Natus Gryphe LarpCraft Host Transferred Character Myths & Legends 2017 Waivers Elder Epic Profile Lifetime Award

Serena is lovely but she has no rythym, and is not the most coordinated :P

we will look afright i fear at a ball

6. Serena Valentina

I would sing the song of my people, but last I did I received looks of horror. The Minan are not known for rythm nor tunes.

I can kinda do historical dances! :P I like toss the wench and juice of barely!

Village Crier