1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Media?

Discussion in 'Site Questions' started by Wiktor Kostka, Nov 25, 2017.

1. Wiktor Kostka

Wiktor Kostka Retired Warrior Myths & Legends 2017 Waivers Epic Profile

what happened to all the media on the site?

2. King Murdoch McArthur

King Murdoch McArthur LarpCraft of Milwaukee Host, chevalier paladin Lore Master Natus Gryphe LarpCraft Host Transferred Character Myths & Legends 2017 Waivers Elder Epic Profile Lifetime Award

Ummmmm i don't know. Huh

3. Wiktor Kostka

Wiktor Kostka Retired Warrior Myths & Legends 2017 Waivers Epic Profile

And I may just not understand how site works, but I would think that when one posts something it would end up on the NEW listing. This has not been true on my last two posts "including this one" seems that if this is happening to everyone, it would make the site look dead.

4. King Murdoch McArthur

King Murdoch McArthur LarpCraft of Milwaukee Host, chevalier paladin Lore Master Natus Gryphe LarpCraft Host Transferred Character Myths & Legends 2017 Waivers Elder Epic Profile Lifetime Award

Yeah i'm noticeing the same thing

5. Artenen Aeolus

Artenen Aeolus Paladin | Captain of the Magna Navis Lore Master LarpCraft Host '17 Donor Myths & Legends Mythical | Legendary | Epic Member 2017 Waivers Blogger Elder Host Vault House of the Iron Ring Lifetime Award Mapped

Updated. There was an update I couldn't afford to add till now.

Wiktor Kostka Giveth praise for this remark!
  6. Frey Toron

Frey Toron Ranger Past Contributor Myths & Legends 2017 Waivers 2017 Legendary Membership

Are the membership fees helping with cost stuff?

7. Artenen Aeolus

Artenen Aeolus Paladin | Captain of the Magna Navis Lore Master LarpCraft Host '17 Donor Myths & Legends Mythical | Legendary | Epic Member 2017 Waivers Blogger Elder Host Vault House of the Iron Ring Lifetime Award Mapped

Yes, it's the only source of income. I constantly cover the costs when LarpCraft can't as I can afford to do so.

Village Crier