1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Meadowmere Roleplay Thread

Discussion in 'LarpCraft of St. Louis, MO USA' started by Book, Jun 18, 2015.

1. Imend Beaudelaire

Imend Beaudelaire Prophet of the Red Eye Myths & Legends

"Ahem! You two get out of here and quit bothering guests. And stop asking about treasure!"
    *Gestures towards Sully*
    "No one from the Court has been seen here recently. Phelix and I have been keeping the treasure as secret as possible. Mainly because smuggling enchanted goods into Meadowmere might draw the ire of the Jah. What brings you to the area?"

2. Gabrius Beaudelaire

Gabrius Beaudelaire Mage Myths & Legends 2017 Waivers

"Stop being a pest, goat-boy!" *Spits in Sully's face.*

3. Sully Little

Sully Little Speaker to the Spirits Myths & Legends

"Well... that seems like a pretty good question. Why am I here? Why are any of us..." says Sully, zoning out with an audible gulp, "...here?"
    The faun shakes his head, catching back up, "Well, I don't exactly remember. It must have been a later night than I realize, if you catch my drift... I just remember it was something important. But if I can't remember it, it can't be that important, right?" The faun smiles at his lame joke as he looks around. "Also, someone said something about break-fast, and I could absolutely murder a few rashers of bac-" says Sully as he's interrupted by a glob of spit. With a glower befitting Vutha, Sully stares at Gabrius.

4. Asaph Sandstone

Asaph Sandstone Dwarf Ranger Myths & Legends

*Grabs Gabrius by the tunic collar*
    "You are going to drive away customers. Go talk to Louie."
    *To Imend* "I have as much right to be here as you do. BESIDES," *Asaph says loud enough for Hilde to hear* "YOUR THE ONE WHO PASSED OFF THE DISHES IN THE FIRST PLACE, IMEND."

5. Imend Beaudelaire

*Thumps both Asaph and Gabrius on the head as they pass*
    "That is for spitting in someone's face, and that is for being a tattletale!"
    *Looks to Sully*
    "Well grab some food and as it comes back to you, perhaps you can recall and we can help."

6. Sully Little

Sully Little Speaker to the Spirits Myths & Legends

"Of course, of course. I'll think about it, and try to get back to you soon... If it takes a day or two, though, don't blame me. I'll catch up with you all in a bit."

7. Asaph Sandstone

*To Imend, scowling* "Now, now. No need for hitting. Besides, you're supposed to be the most mature here."
    *Looks at Sully as if nothing had happened*
    "Do you need anything, Sully? Maybe, some water. Or some bread, perhaps?"

8. Bah of Jah

Bah of Jah Rightful Leader of the Jah The Jah Myths & Legends

*Spying into the window from the shadows across the street.*

9. Hu Ryu

Hu Ryu Father of the Meadowmere Coven Myths & Legends

Hu looked around. Per the norm, no one had spoken to him yet. By chance, he glanced at the window - and locked eyes with Bah.

The vampire raised an eyebrow. Why stare through the window, he wondered. Hu waved his fingers at the draken, hoping to draw his attention and perhaps draw him inside.

10. Gabrius Beaudelaire

"Bah! Why does that Satyr make fun of me?" *Gabrius stomps off toward Hilde.

11. Asaph Sandstone

"Gabrius! You step away from Hilde, and don't bother her. She's cooking, and if she messes up, then you're to blame!"

12. Bah of Jah

Bah of Jah Rightful Leader of the Jah The Jah Myths & Legends

*Bah shakes his head 'No' and disappears back into the shadows.*

13. Gabrius Beaudelaire

"Asaph, why do you always boss me around!"

14. Asaph Sandstone

"Because you act like a child!"
    *Drags him to corner to talk*

15. Gabrius Beaudelaire

"Hey, quit pushing me!" *Breaks free from Asaph and runs away.*

16. Asaph Sandstone

*Grabs him as he is running and drags him to the back room, where no one can see or hear them, then pins him to the wall*
    "You are still a child, even if you are Mage of the Dragon. If you want to be an adult, then act like one!"
    *Drops Gabrius to the ground, and storms out, mumbling things about "Rehn" and "Dragons" and "Children's Stories"*

17. Gabrius Beaudelaire

"Stupid ranger. What does she know, anyway?"
    *Steps out of small room and sits at empty table.*

18. Asaph Sandstone

*Walks to the water pump, and watches everything play out in the tavern. Eventually noticing Hu, she decided to leave him be, until someone else makes him known*

19. Hildegarde Beaudelaire

Hildegarde Beaudelaire Merchant Myths & Legends

*Looks up from her work*
    "What was all that about?"

20. Baalog Maliiki

Baalog Maliiki Blood Cleric The Jah Myths & Legends

*stops outside of the tavern and takes it all in for a moment before proceeding inside and walking up to the barkeep*

"hey you! I need a warm meal and a cool drink, think you can handle that?"

21. Book

Book LarpCraft of Springfield Host - Human Bard '17 Donor Past Contributor Myths & Legends 2017 Waivers Name of the Gods

*Wiping a mug clean, glares at Baalog*
    "That depends. Do you have the coin and the manners?"

22. Baalog Maliiki

"in my experience coin gets you further than manners in most cases"

*sets a few copper down on the counter*

"could I get something to eat....please?"

23. Baalog Maliiki

*he slides a few extra copper across the counter and lowers his voice*

"would you know of any healers in the area willing to lend a hand to one of my kind?"

24. Hildegarde Beaudelaire

Hildegarde Beaudelaire Merchant Myths & Legends

"I can help you if you are hungry."

25. Book

Book LarpCraft of Springfield Host - Human Bard '17 Donor Past Contributor Myths & Legends 2017 Waivers Name of the Gods

*Pockets the coppers.*

"I know several healers in the area. Most are not bothered by race; only by allegiances."

26. Baalog Maliiki

*looks to Hildegard*

"something meaty and still a bit bloody would be appreciated"

*after taking a moment to sniff the delicious aromas coming from the kitchen, he turns his attention back to Book*

"at the moment I have not yet decided my allegiance, I'm just passing through looking for coin and to the means to hone my talents. is that going to be a problem?"

27. Imend Beaudelaire

*Eyes the new Draken suspiciously from his seat and remains silent.*

28. Book

*Looks at shifty draken with suspicion*
    "No that's not a problem, as long as you know the score."

29. Baalog Maliiki

"there's no need to keep score when you always win"

30. Book

"it takes a long view of history to always win. But I think I understand you now."

Last edited: Aug 28, 2015
  31. Baalog Maliiki

"even if I've lost a battle, I've still walked away alive....which is a win by my standards"

32. Gypsy Katrine

Gypsy Katrine Unseen Hand Guild Myths & Legends 2017 Waivers Wild Corps

*walks quietly down one of the many paths leading to the tavern, the night was thankfully cool, this would be another sleepless night, I stop outside the tavern, hesitating on whether or not I should go in, I walk over the the cluster of trees overlooking the tavern and watch through the windows, too many people to trust, who is with the Jah? who is with Phelix? Book? Mordekai? just too many*

33. Baalog Maliiki

*feeling he may have stuck his foot in his mouth, as he often does, the horned draken gathers his meal and sits down at a table near the back*

34. Kailea Arydunseyr

Kailea Arydunseyr Flame of the Jah The Jah Myths & Legends

*blearilly rubs at eyes and half stumbles/half walks into the tavern, obviously having just woken up.*
    "Mornin'. Anything to eat left? I smell bacon."

35. Gypsy Katrine

*I cannot sleep again, having had enough of the tossing and turning from the nightmares of that fateful night I decide it best to go down to the tavern, maybe Book still had it open for late night visitors, or would this be early? A drink may help, and maybe Hilde has some bacon. I wander down the path armed as usual having learned that enemies can strike at any time. Seeing light through the windows I open the door and walk in, eyeing the few patrons there. Seeing Book behind the counter as usual I walk over.*
    "Good morning," I say groggily, "is there anything for breakfast yet or am I too early?"

36. Book

"It's not too early; Hilde just about always has food onhand. Hilde! More customers!"

37. Gypsy Katrine

"Bacon sounds good, maybe some potatoes"
    *I turn and look for Holds*

38. Book

*Turns and whispers to Hilde*
    "Business is good today, yeah?"

39. Asaph Sandstone

"Welcome everyone to the tavern and to Hilde's House of Bacon! Please wait in line and I will find you somewhere to sit."
    *Looks around feeling annoyed, but glad to be back in the swing of things.*

40. Mallick Shroude

Mallick Shroude Ranger Myths & Legends 2017 Waivers

"New woods to be explored, new things to find, can't wait to get to Whisper Ridge."

Village Crier