1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Meadowmere Roleplay Thread

Discussion in 'LarpCraft of St. Louis, MO USA' started by Book, Jun 18, 2015.

1. Book

Book LarpCraft of Springfield Host - Human Bard '17 Donor Past Contributor Myths & Legends 2017 Waivers Name of the Gods

This is a roleplay thread was requested at our last practice. Please try to stay in character most of the time, if you need to talk out of character tag it as such.

If your character is doing either describe it or place what he/she is doing in ** marks.

Imend Beaudelaire Giveth praise for this remark!
  2. Book

Book LarpCraft of Springfield Host - Human Bard '17 Donor Past Contributor Myths & Legends 2017 Waivers Name of the Gods

*Unlocks tavern door, turns sign to show "Open" and steps inside*
    "Another day, another chance to make a coin."
    *Steps out the door briefly to shout* "Oye, tavern's open!"

Mordekai Fox and Imend Beaudelaire giveth praise for this remark!
  3. Imend Beaudelaire

Imend Beaudelaire Prophet of the Red Eye Myths & Legends

*Peeks up from under the porch at Hilde's*
    "About time Book! So about those free drinks..."
    *Walks over to tavern door*

Mordekai Fox Giveth praise for this remark!
  4. Nix Lionhart

Nix Lionhart Druid Myths & Legends Wild Corps

LOUIE
    Upon hearing Imend's voice Louie sits up and hurriedly makes his way out of the trough he'd been sleeping in, "My brother! You're back!" His last words were muffled as he fell fave first into what he hoped was mud. Louie had been visiting his friend Hank when I'm end had returned and was delighted to find his brother of Rhen had returned. "Praise be Rhen!" The squat hobgoblin scurried as fast as his stubby legs would carry him. Waving his hands like a crazed baboon he gave Imend his biggest smiling showing off his make shift teeth. His flailing arms stilled long enough to wrap themselves around his friend. "I'm so glad you are back! Louie watched out for Lady Hilde while you were away!" He then began to ramble on about his adventures with Hank clearly missing Imend's discomfort and disgust.
    NIX
    Nix lifts her muzzle up taking in all the smell around her; but only one matter. Bacon. The smell was strong enough to make her mouth water. "I'm almost home. I can taste it." She kept up a brisk pace each step brining her closer to Meadowmere.
    A smile burst forth as the hodgepodge of buildings loomed in the distance and the smell of bacon carried her into town. Her Gast past quickly became a run as she spotted Book in the distance and it seemed Imend as well. She waves shouting a greeting to her friends, "HEEELLLLLOOOO!!!"

5. Imend Beaudelaire

"Louie get off of me!! Have you been in Hilde's scraps again without permission?"

6. Book

"Oh good!(sarcasm) The crazies have returned..."

7. Imend Beaudelaire

"How about some help here.." *Draws Book's attention and points at Louie*
    "I'd rather not smell awful going to tavern tonight. Could you do something Book?"

8. Book

*Flashes Louie a smile*
    "What could you need help with Imend? Louie's missed you!"

9. Hildegarde Beaudelaire

Hildegarde Beaudelaire Merchant Myths & Legends

"What is that smell" *Grabs a cloth and starts wiping down the tables*

10. Imend Beaudelaire

*Sticks his tongue out at Book, then looks at Hilde*
    "Honey your pet has arrived back in town. Could you feed him outside so I can get something to drink?"

11. Hildegarde Beaudelaire

"That is not my pet. He is your friend and brother."
    *Rolls eyes. Leans down to start the fire.*
    "Who wants breakfast?*

12. Nix Lionhart

LOUIE
    Louie slides off Imend and promptly raises his armpits to sniff. An odor of moldy cheese and body odor hit anyone around him. He simply shrugged not finding anything wrong with the smell. "Ooh! Louie would love some food Lady Hilde!" His stubby legs carried him as far as he was allowed. Which was 5 paces from the door. Apparently he drove away business.
    NIX
    "I would love some breakfast Hilde! It's been awhile since I have had you delicious food!" Her muzzle stretched into a smile as she bounded her way to the tavern door, greeting the others as she passed

13. Imend Beaudelaire

"Louie go bathe in the neighbors trough over there. Hilde I'll take some bacon sweetheart, with a side of breakfast ale from Book"
    *smiles*

14. Book

"Oh, of course, Imend!" *Hands him the cheap stuff from behind the bar*

15. Imend Beaudelaire

*Sips on it slowly*

"Any news on whether you know who has showed up recently? You know rhymes with Kah."

16. Book

"Nothing new, and I'd prefer you not talk of such things..."
    *mumbles to herself '....not my fault...'*

17. Imend Beaudelaire

*Finishes drink and sets mug down firmly.*
    "Very well. Hey Hilde, did you need any help with breakfast?"
    *Gets up to head toward kitchen*

18. Hildegarde Beaudelaire

"Sure, honey. You can start on the dishes."
    *Points to a large stack of dishes left over from the night before*

19. Book

*Snickers quietly*
    Whispers to Louie "Weren't you going to lick those plates before they got washed?"

20. Imend Beaudelaire

*Hangs head low*

"Okay, fine..."

*Mumbles something about "priest" and "not respected"..*

21. Hildegarde Beaudelaire

"Nix! It's so good to see you. Where did you run off to this time?"

22. Hu Ryu

Hu Ryu Father of the Meadowmere Coven Myths & Legends

Hu sat down quietly in the corner. The other patrons of the day seemed thus far unconcerned with him; which was reasonable, considering recent events. He contemplated how he was going to relate the news to Bah, his employer. He had struggled somewhat with the decision to do so; he knew exactly what would come of it, and would have much rather gone the other way. It was out of his hands, however; War was coming, one way or another, and somebody had to be ready for it. And so he waited quietly, trying to remain unobstrusive as he waited for Bah to come in for the morning report...

23. Nix Lionhart

NIX
    "Oh you know I made it up towards where my family lives and visited a town filled with rather unpleasant werewolves. They tried to hunt me." The fox huffed as she sat down, "Not a very good way to make friends." She gave a sheepish smile as her stomach made the sound of a dying whale.

LOUIE
    The hobgoblin gave her a puzzled looked before bursting into a smile and rushing off the help Imend clean up, "Imend! Lady Book told me to help clean the plates!!"

24. Phelix of Blackfeather

Phelix of Blackfeather Paladin Redfeather Tribe Myths & Legends 2017 Waivers

*Sometime later, Phelix enters the tavern, tunic stained with blood from a recently healed neck wound and head lumpy from multiple blows it has recently sustained. He sits at the largest table at the establishment and quietly waits, drinking tea and meditating.*

*Any resistance fighters and anti-Jah sympathizers may join Phelix, as he has sent word secretly for all willing and able to join him at the tavern.*

25. Imend Beaudelaire

*Imend looks Phelix of Blackfeather's direction, nods and sits quietly at the table.*

"How is the neck? I can make sure it doesn't scar if you would like?"

Last edited: Jul 31, 2015
  26. Asaph Sandstone

Asaph Sandstone Dwarf Ranger Myths & Legends

"Good Morning, Hilde!"
    *Asaph walks into the room, still a bit sleepy, and yawns*
    "What's for breakfast?"

27. Imend Beaudelaire

"Asaph you can earn your breakfast by helping Hilde wash these dishes!"
    *Steps casually away from the sink*

28. Sully Little

Sully Little Speaker to the Spirits Myths & Legends

"Breakfast? There's breakfast?" asks Sully. Dark bags hang beneath his eyes, but a flicker of mischief beams from the faun's grin. "I'll wash the dishes for a spot of porridge. Or better yet, eggs and bacon. Asaph, scoot over!"

29. Gabrius Beaudelaire

Gabrius Beaudelaire Mage Myths & Legends 2017 Waivers

"HaHaHaHa.....Asaph, don't leave me without breakfast. Scoot over and let me help!"

30. Sully Little

"Nope. Gabrius, use that fire magic you say you can do and dry the dishes. You're not getting a meal away from me." Sully tosses a mostly clean mug towards the young mage and pulls a dish out of Asaph's hands. "I'll fight you kids if I have to!"

31. Asaph Sandstone

*Washes three dishes, then sneaks to the water barrel to have a drink*
    "So, how are everyone today?"

32. Gabrius Beaudelaire

"Sully, do not make me have to use Heat Wave on you and Asaph. I do not want to ruin my mother's kitchen" Gabrius tosses the mostly clean mug back to Sully.

33. Sully Little

The witch doctor catches the mage's poorly thrown mug as he shoots a mean look at him.
    "I'm doing pretty well," says Sully to the dwarf as suds from the washbasin before him start to spill onto the ground. "It's sure been awhile, though. What are you all doing here in Averen? Normally you send word before you visit."

34. Asaph Sandstone

"Averen?" *Asaph asks curiously* "Were in Meadowmere, Sully."

35. Gabrius Beaudelaire

"You may need your head checked, Sully Hahahaha"

36. Asaph Sandstone

"Gabrius! Don't be rude or I will call Imend over here."
    *Pours more water into the cup, smiling behind her cup mischievously.*

37. Sully Little

"Wait, what? I could have sworn we were at the new expansion of the House of Bacon. Hmmm...." says Sully as he raises an eyebrow. As Gabrius laughs, Sully sticks his tongue out at the boy.
    "Well," he says, "did Brigid or Aximili show up? Or Vutha, maybe? Last I remember, we were talking about Court business... and I guess I came out here. Huh." Sully scratches a temple as he continues, "that reminds me - any word about the treasure you all's dad and Phelix found back home?"

38. Gabrius Beaudelaire

"Do not bring Father into this, Asaph. This is between me and Sully the satyr." *Makes rude face at Sully.*

39. Asaph Sandstone

*To Gabrius* "Hold your tongue boy!"
    *To Sully* "I'm sorry. I haven't seen anyone from the court except you. And what treasure might I add?"

40. Sully Little

"You don't have to apologize for your brother, Asaph - I think he's the adopted one," says Sully as he shoots a grinchy look at Gabrius.
    "But the treasure - Imend brought home a few enchanted rings, I think. And that skald Phelix took a journal... a journal that supposedly belonged to an ancient king that ruled the land of Averen thousands of years ago. I'm rather curious of what it says..."

Village Crier