1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Epic Order And Stocking

Discussion in 'LarpCraft of Milwaukee, WI USA' started by King Murdoch McArthur, Nov 2, 2014.

1. King Murdoch McArthur

King Murdoch McArthur LarpCraft of Milwaukee Host, chevalier paladin Lore Master Natus Gryphe LarpCraft Host Transferred Character Myths & Legends 2017 Waivers Elder Epic Profile Lifetime Award

Deep discounts, i'll beat By the sword or Medieval Coleectable etc .

Looking at getting shields and pole weapons and such mainly. You want single hand swords check with Mike at Air soft Arena first, then if he doesn't carry something similar check with me.

If you want something in their current calendar let me know and i'll get you the price break.
    https://www.larpdistribution.com/Default.aspx?

I take pay pal or you can pay me at the Airsoft place on Thurs night if your local to Minokee or Deeplight.

Trying to do the order Thurs

other stuff will be on my website http://revival.us

Hamish de Nisbet Giveth praise for this remark!
  2. King Murdoch McArthur

King Murdoch McArthur LarpCraft of Milwaukee Host, chevalier paladin Lore Master Natus Gryphe LarpCraft Host Transferred Character Myths & Legends 2017 Waivers Elder Epic Profile Lifetime Award

well for some reason have of the order is listed as being in the UPS place in Elm grove and 2 of the shields got delivered today.....I have no idea why they only delivered one of the boxes

3. Hamish de Nisbet

Hamish de Nisbet Human Denizen LarpCraft Sheboygan Elder Natus Gryphe Transferred Character Myths & Legends

Looking forward to seeing Lori's sword.

4. King Murdoch McArthur

It all came in that day, just 2 hours apart i have no idea why.

Have throwing knives, hatchets and a shield in stock now as well as the stuff folks ordered and a spary bottle of the maintenance stuff.

I'll post more details and prices later.

5. Dreddlok Eadnokka

Dreddlok Eadnokka Orc Ranger LarpCraft of Six Lakes, MI Host Myths & Legends

can you get the epic effects stuff i will be looking to get a orc mask ....maybe two and some ears, noses, and maybe some shrunken heads after the holidays at some point

6. King Murdoch McArthur

Yes

Dreddlok Eadnokka Giveth praise for this remark!
  7. Dreddlok Eadnokka

Dreddlok Eadnokka Orc Ranger LarpCraft of Six Lakes, MI Host Myths & Legends

Excellent,..i will get with everyone and start putting an order together

8. King Murdoch McArthur

Village Crier