1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Duinfell Lore?

Discussion in 'LarpCraft of St. Louis, MO USA' started by Sully Little, Oct 26, 2014.

1. Sully Little

Sully Little Speaker to the Spirits Myths & Legends

It was wonderful to see evryone at All Hallow's this weekend and have a great game. Special thanks to @Hildegarde Beaudelaire for cooking wonderful food and a less than special thanks to @DraNel Wyrmborn for poisoning it :p

I'm posting this to ask - should we have a section on the scrolls for regional lore/stories? I know there's some lore that affects both our colonies (the King's Highway, for example) and stories that span multiple locations don't really have a place to go (Vutha's path from human merchant to undead merchant to necromancer and Asaph's puppetshow come to mind). Does anyone else think this is a good idea?

Book and DraNel Wyrmborn giveth praise for this remark!
  2. Aurl Faurhind

Aurl Faurhind Elf Ranger Myths & Legends

I think that sounds fantastic. I'm working on what stories I'd like to tell, and while this round of stories will fit nicely in Averen's scroll, I think making a larger area for Duinfell would be helpful for later.

Especially with the hopes that another scroll would provoke more and more stories.

3. Ufnar Kargaroth

Ufnar Kargaroth Orc Warrior/Hunter Transferred Character Myths & Legends

As the lore of Duinfell would involve all colonies of the region, the chief's will have to get together and establish a cohesive framework that ties all our colonies together. For now (and even then), the individual stories of adventures in Duinfell should be written in the libraries of the lands where they took place ;)

Last edited: Oct 27, 2014
    Tirindale Colony Vault Giveth praise for this remark!

Village Crier