1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Chat Roleplay Event 4.23.17 1pm

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Artenen Aeolus, Apr 19, 2017.

1. Artenen Aeolus

Artenen Aeolus Paladin | Captain of the Magna Navis Lore Master LarpCraft Host '17 Donor Myths & Legends 2017 Waivers Blogger Elder Host Vault House of the Iron Ring Lifetime Award Mapped

We're going to try and get the roleplay going on the chat room this weekend. Join us!

Please be sure to read the rules of the chat on how posts work. This is a practice and will not be recorded in the in-game forums.

RSVP here - Roleplay Chat Adventure | LarpCraft

2. King Murdoch McArthur

King Murdoch McArthur LarpCraft of Milwaukee Host, chevalier paladin Lore Master Natus Gryphe LarpCraft Host Transferred Character Myths & Legends 2017 Waivers Elder Epic Profile Lifetime Award

Neat, hope im.home

3. Frey Toron

Frey Toron Ranger Past Contributor Myths & Legends 2017 Waivers

Starts at 1 PM?

4. Artenen Aeolus

Artenen Aeolus Paladin | Captain of the Magna Navis Lore Master LarpCraft Host '17 Donor Myths & Legends 2017 Waivers Blogger Elder Host Vault House of the Iron Ring Lifetime Award Mapped

Between house showings and moving stuff, there is no way I can cut into the day at 1pm. I was a fool to think I could manage to actually have fun for a change.

5. Rachel Skymoon

Rachel Skymoon Elemental Warrior Cleric Order of the Ranger Past Contributor Myths & Legends 2017 Waivers Blogger

Don't be so hard on yourself, Brother.

6. Elerindalia Raeloren

Elerindalia Raeloren Elf Merchant Myths & Legends 2017 Waivers

so move it to 7 Artenen

Neztus Der'Mon and Rachel Skymoon giveth praise for this remark!
  7. King Murdoch McArthur

King Murdoch McArthur LarpCraft of Milwaukee Host, chevalier paladin Lore Master Natus Gryphe LarpCraft Host Transferred Character Myths & Legends 2017 Waivers Elder Epic Profile Lifetime Award

its 9 now sooooo???

8. King Murdoch McArthur

I was a fool to think I could manage to actually have fun for a change.

and sorry Ryan but it's true

665cfa7e7119b8dab0cd8686e5e9e927.jpeg

It sucks but sometimes we get to wear armor :)

Grath Dragous and Elerindalia Raeloren giveth praise for this remark!
  9. Elerindalia Raeloren

gives Artenen something pleasant to read

10. Frey Toron

We should have another try at this.

Artenen Aeolus Giveth praise for this remark!
  11. Artenen Aeolus

Sunday night maybe?

Grath Dragous Giveth praise for this remark!
  12. Frey Toron

I am up for Sunday evening, but just as a heads up it is Mother's Day here in the US this week.

13. Rachel Skymoon

Rachel Skymoon Elemental Warrior Cleric Order of the Ranger Past Contributor Myths & Legends 2017 Waivers Blogger

I think it would be awesome!

14. Grath Dragous

Grath Dragous Orc Warrior Myths & Legends 2017 Waivers Elder

i think sunday would be great, lets us recoup from sat, plus if in the evening many of our moms might be able to be on as well

15. Frey Toron

8 PM central time?

16. Elerindalia Raeloren

is a mom lol 6 pm central ok with folks lasting till we all get to fussy to be on ?

17. Frey Toron

So you'd rather start at 6 PM US Central?

18. Elerindalia Raeloren

sounded good to me lol but I will bow to the masses

19. Frey Toron

Well no masses have really spoken up. Elerindalia, if you would like shoot me a PM and we can get a "quest" thought out, something to set the scene for those who want to partake?

Village Crier