1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Averen Colony Roleplay Scroll

Discussion in 'LarpCraft of St. Louis, MO USA' started by Ufnar Kargaroth, Sep 23, 2013.

1. Torrin Blades

Torrin Blades Human Mercenary LarpCraft of St Louis Host Myths & Legends 2017 Waivers Dragon Legion Guild

"well now aren't you a sight for my sore eyes" *i said to Talon* "it has been quite a few months since i saw you last, you seem to be different some how, but nevermind that now." *i turned my attention to Higurashi* "so friend how many winters have you been locked away here?"

2. Higurashi Dark-Hoof

Higurashi Dark-Hoof Beast Barbarian of the Averen Colony Myths & Legends

* i stand strait up standing a massive size of 8ft9 over 5,000 lbs of pure mussel clutching my axe even bigger than me i spread my wings who are you two and wears the kingdom

3. Devan Squall

Devan Squall Human Rogue of Averen Colony Myths & Legends

Two days. Two long, blistering cold days out in the wilderness ever since I managed to escape from the nearest kingdom. Oh, the "royal" guards were so easy to manipulate once you sought out their weaknesses, but I digress. Now, being stuck in a frozen forest that barely consumed any amounts of life, only to separate the harsh winds with only a ragged old cloak, I looked upon inside my pack to only find a half - empty bottle of wine, few slices of bread, what is left of the dried jack rabbit jerky meat and a map that I won from a bet with one of the prisoners. The only weapons that is carried by my side is my short sword, which I "borrowed" from one of the guards, which I snickered at the thought of the memory. But of course, I'm starting to lose what energy I have left from traveling inside this cursed forest. I checked my map once again to see if there was a village nearby, only to discover that there was just only a mountain. "Well, this is just ever so bloody lovely, isn't it?" I thought a bit sarcastically. Well, not to soon, a loud thunderous roar took me away from my thoughts, only to leave with one question to ponder:

"What in Greybark's holy name was that?!" I said to myself.

Now, being my curious self, I put the map inside the pack and started running into the direction where the loud noise came from. Well, at least there will be nothing to be worried about after being stuck in the forest for two days, right?

.......Right?

Last edited: Dec 3, 2013
  4. Higurashi Dark-Hoof

*out of the corner of my eye i see a giant tree i walk up to it and speak with it oh might earth spirit gaurdinon of time speak with me i beg you.

5. Talon Nighthawk

Talon Nighthawk Human Barbarian Myths & Legends

-His brow rose at Torrin he'd nod his head slightly as his eyes followed the massive beast torward the tree, but as he began to speak to it his head tilted- Hmmm interesting

6. Torrin Blades

Torrin Blades Human Mercenary LarpCraft of St Louis Host Myths & Legends 2017 Waivers Dragon Legion Guild

*i said softly to Talon so only he could hear* "we may not know each other, but i try to keep a watch on who comes into these lands for the dragon legion" "and for the beast they have always had a greater to connection to the lands even more so than ranger's and druid's" *i then turn my attention to Higurashi and start to walk to him* "so my giant friend what tales has the grand tree said?"

7. Devan Squall

I kept running, ignoring the sharp winds gliding over my face until I finally managed to reach the destination. I managed to hide inside a nearby bush, in order to be kept from being seen. Now, I looked upon on what was going on, seeing it was sort of a confrontation. To my left side, I saw two men standing, having a sort of conversation with one another. And by the looks of these men, one of them seemed to be a barbarian of sorts; not the brightest candle their kind, but were they lack in brains, they make up with brawns. Now, as for the other stranger, he carried with him, a bow and some arrows, probably a sword or dagger, no doubt. Now this left me with the only conclusion I have on this person. A ranger. During my times traveling, I only managed to see a few of them; always so secretive yet deadly. None-the-less, I best be wary of those two. For now, at least.

Meanwhile, I looked to my right and what I saw absolutely rendered me speechless to no end. I saw a type of creature, one of which I never have seen in my entire life. This creature probably stood well over at least 8 feet tall. Had a face of a bull mixed in rage, sadness and dare I say; confusion. He had with him a large axe that stood at least a foot taller than him, and bore wings that resembled one of a dragon's of old lore.

"Sweet mother of Adracus....." I whispered to myself, in both awe and a foreign feeling; which I soon discovered to be fear.

Now, as for the creature, he kneeled before an old looking oak tree to my right thus saying: "Oh, mighty earth spirit, guardian of time, speak with me I beg you." Now as for the two strangers, they were looking upon the creature in front of them with absolute interest. Knowing that I might get caught; and probably killed, I slowly started to sneak away as quiet as a mouse with my life intact. I smirked, knowing that I'll once again vanish in the forest's shadows, safe. It seems that nothing can stop me no-

"CRACK!"

8. Higurashi Dark-Hoof

* as i stand their my axe cluched to my right hand on my side i turn to the little human yes i was once called higurashi the tiatan minataur and i was also drac the pisom dragon i understand this is hard to comperhend but i am two or was two being made in two one . i have come to terms with it and we now call are selfs darkhoof i have been traped in that icey prison for a entaty to me not able to move or talk just watch as the time whent by .

9. Gin Arashi

Gin Arashi Human Warrior of Averen Colony Myths & Legends Dragon Legion Guild

*in a have drucken stae i wake and shout hey you that was my lucky saki bottle all i had levt as i flip up kicking mw katana high in to the air unsheathing it grabing it by the handel holding it in a posion to wer if you move just one inch it wil slice you in two .

10. Devan Squall

I paused. I held my breath, hoping that the two men and the beast didn't hear. As I stood silent, a million questions rushed into my mind. Was I caught? Will I be killed? Will I escape? I put those questions aside as I looked upon on what made the noise. I looked down only to see what have appeared to be some kind of broken wine bottle on the ground with the rest of the liquid flowing out of the shattered remains onto the freezing snow. Alright, I have been in tighter situations in this like the time with the guards, now if I run into the forest really quick, maybe I can escape without being caugh-

"HEY, YOU! THAT WAS MY LUCKY SAKI BOTTLE, THAT'S ALL I HAVE LEFT!" an unfamiliar voice shouted behind me.

I flinched, quickly turning around in order to find the owner of the slurring yet angry voice, only to find a half-drunken warrior of sorts slowly stumbling towards me, gripping onto the handle of what appeared to be a sword. The next thing I knew, he kicked the sword into the air; allowing it to flip until it became unsheathed. As it was falling into the ground, the drunken stranger caught the blade by the handle, gracefully. He then held the blade to my throat about an inch short, in case if I move, I will be surely cut.

Now, standing stiffly as I can get, I started to sweat in extreme nervousness in order to come up with a plausible excuse to persuade the raging swordsman, and what seemed like an eternity, I lifted my arms slightly in order to usher the stranger that I meant no harm.

"Dear friend;" I said as calm as the gentle cold breeze that passed us by. "Please calm yourself, I meant no harm, for I apologize for what happened to your drink but if you will allow me, I can replace your drink for you."

Then I paused; awaiting for the swordsman's reply. "I hope that my plan will work." I thought to myself, because that's all I need. A very, very large amount of hope.

Last edited: Dec 4, 2013
  11. Gin Arashi

*you have saki i say as i slowly drop my swod to my side i could use a drink give me i say bad man no harm aki again ok saki my freind as i pass out yet again standing stait up .

12. Torrin Blades

*i turn my head at what i thought to be two new voices just barely inside the forest* *i then squint my eyes and see it, the glitter of a steel blade* *i turn back to the beast Higurashi and say* "if you will excuse me for just a moment, my friend there seems to be two new adventurer's , i shall be back" *and on that i left to the woods where the two combatants where, to avoid their detection i had climbed a tree twenty yards back and then.... i saw him.... a youngman much like myself... Devon Squall* *i then looked to the man standing infront of him wearing strange clothing and reaking of spirits* "well now looks like you got yourself intp trouble once again rat" *i called to Devon, from my perch on the tree blending so well one of non trained eyes would just think of me as a part of the tree*

13. Devan Squall

"You have saki?" the warrior asked me with a slurred voice. For everytime that the stranger spoke, his breath seemed to travel to me, and how it reeked with what seemed to be a day old alchohol.

"Well.....I don't know what this 'saki' is but what I have here in my pack might just might be good enough, I hope." I spoke, choosing my words correctly.

He, the stranger then dropped the sword to the ground, by his side. He then started to make a sudden change his behavior from being a cold, vicious, blood-thirsty killer into a calm, lively, easy-going human being.

"I could use a drink;" he then muttered. Then he also reached out his hand towards me. "Give me," he slurred out the words ; "Bad man no harm saki, okay my friend?"

"Very well," I said, agreeing to calm him down. I then started to look inside my pack in order to find my half-empty wine bottle, which of course, didn't take me long. "I know that it's not this 'saki' that you desire, but I hope it will be enough to-"

"Well, now it looks like you got yourself into trouble once again, rat." a young yet familiar voice came from behind me. I then turned around to find one of my old 'aquaintinces' of sorts.

Torrin Blades. That bloody archer with an attitude.

"It's not my fault, I don't find trouble," I said with a smirk, looking back upon him; "It's trouble that finds me."

14. Torrin Blades

"well it seems your eyesight has gotten better, is it cause of what i heard that you... oh how do you say 'borrowed' and i use the word loosly, the gems of yet another nobleman?" *i then jumped from the tree directly behind the devlish rouge* "so tell me what brings you all the way back to the lands?", "and who is your strange friend here?" *i pointed to the man dressed in what to me looked like a womans night garment* "some one you owe money too?"

15. Gin Arashi

*saki saki saki saki saki i say in my sleep then i awaken still drunk i quikly jump back and weild my sword ahh you lied you want my saki and you brout freinds i dont care how many their are of you this is my saki and you 4 cant have any im seeing dobels you and the other guy i stumble back words but catch my footing

16. Talon Nighthawk

-He'd then slip from behind a tree behind the Rogue named Devan, his head shook slightly- I smelt you coming from a mile Rogue and as for me lacking in Brains... -His hand reached back onto his back and grasped his war axe a low gritting sound coming from his teeth- I was trained as a Rogue and recently made the switch back to a Barbarian -His head turned to Torrin as his lips parted to speak- All alright here?

17. Torrin Blades

"aye everything is fine except for you crashing around through the woods* i said to talon with a wolfish grin* *i then turned my attention back to the man dressed in a womans night garment* "friend i am not here to steal your 'saki' as it where, i just saw the glimmer of your impressive sword, and by the way why are you wearin a womans garment?"

18. Talon Nighthawk

-Chuckling some he'd lean himself against a nearby tree, whipping his dagger from his side he'd start to dig the from under his nails- Well I like my enemys to hear me coming is why I make so much noice

19. Higurashi Dark-Hoof

*i stand their looking at these humans the first thing i seen since i was traped in the icy tomb when i notice from behined them a troll 5 trools that have some how snuck up on them knowing that my words woul be useless cause their in a argument i start charing tords them yelling my battle cry axe held ready to attack

20. Torrin Blades

*i turn to look over my shoulder at the sound of hearing the massive creature roar, then i see why he roared 5 trolls where almost upon us* "well now it looks like we are about to have some fun." * i then drew my long bow back to its full draw and fired at the troll nearest us*

21. Higurashi Dark-Hoof

* as i'm charhing forth i see one of the humans fire a arrow at one of the trolls hitting it in the right eye causing it to stop all the sudden and scream as its eye is busted threw with a arrow i jump over the large looking human
    lifting my mighty axe with both arms over my head slashing down at one of the trools

22. Talon Nighthawk

-Spins, he'd then rush forward, slamming his shield into the face of the one of the trolls as his axe rose and came down upon the dome of the beast, sinking the razor sharp edge deep into its skull, spinning my foot came to the chest of one of the trolls coming up behind me sending it directly to the Beast Higurashi, hoping he would deal with it-

23. Higurashi Dark-Hoof

*i tornaround in the air and cleave the trool in two that was throwne apound me

24. Gin Arashi

* i take i huge gulp of my saki finishing it in one gulp i throw the bottle into the air at one of the trolls face and use the rouge as a spring board and spiting the liquid out with a match making a flame thrower out of my mouth torching the troll

25. Frey Hallothon

Frey Hallothon Revenant of The Fated The Fated Guild Transferred Character Myths & Legends

*looks around the camp and notices how quiet it actually is.. he turns to look at Ravellina and and back to the fire, absently poking it with a half burned stick.*

"It seems all of the other travelers have moved on. I think it's about time we did the same."

*he stands and moves to his pack and swings it over his shoulder and looks around the camp another time.*

"That looks like everything."

*he motions to Ravellina and starts walking in the direction the wind is blowing, not sure where he'll end up or if he'll meet back up with those he so briefly shared camp with or not.*

26. Robillard Stormcaller

Robillard Stormcaller High Priest of Lolth The Seekers The Fated Guild Transferred Character Myths & Legends

RWHAA after long journey Agronak finally make it into Averen from north! time to find red Orc spirit tell him about

27. Aximili Ohmsford

Aximili Ohmsford Holy Cleric Of The Fated The Fated Guild Myths & Legends

* i come to a break in the woods showing a clearing ahead. Nothing but a smoldering/dying campfire. After looking around and deciding the previous occupants werent coming back, i grab some wood and started to stoke the fire alive again.*

" Nothing to eat but berries and hard bread again."

I say outloud to my self as i disinterestedly ate my lite and unsatisfying meal.

Ufnar Kargaroth Giveth praise for this remark!
  28. Talon Nighthawk

-He would walk past the Paladin, his axe strapped to his back as his armour moved with the muscles upon his frame, not paying him any mind the Barbarian found a tree and sat beside it removing some leaves from the put out fire he rebuilt it and started chewing on some dried meat, his knee rose up and his elbow would be placed upon it, stroking slightly at his goatee he pondered what to do next-

29. Aximili Ohmsford

* I silently watched the barbarian stroll in and sit down across the way after stoking the fire* * I take a big drink from my waterskin full of ale and take a hard look at the massive man across from me and then toss him the waterskin full of ale*

30. Kuba Ohmsford

Kuba Ohmsford The Seekers The Fated Guild Transferred Character Myths & Legends

*Kuba is stumbling through the forest while holding his water skin with little wine left within*
    *Kuba notices a orange flicker in a clearing and stumble closer*
    *Kuba stumbles into the clearing tripping over a tree root falling flat on his face*
    *Kuba slightly raises his head lets out a grunt and passes out*

31. Talon Nighthawk

;His hand came outward with a flash to catch the waterskin, smelling it he'd almost gag, but instead of dumping it he'd throw it back to the female and poke the fire with a green twig;

32. Frey Hallothon

Frey Hallothon Revenant of The Fated The Fated Guild Transferred Character Myths & Legends

*notices the rising smoke coming from the direction of the broken camp*

"Maybe someone made it back. I think we'll go have a look." He says to Ravellina as he makes his way back the direction he had just come from.

33. Aximili Ohmsford

*picks up kuba and drops him down next to the log i was sitting on* Says out loud ... "Sorry about him. he got a little overboard at the tavern... started yelling at people bigger than him.. fists were thrown... glasses were smashed (on heads). I threw some silver on the ground grabbed him and ran. he fell asleep in some brush a little back so i went hunting and came across this place." How about you?

34. Drake Grim

Drake Grim Warrior Myths & Legends 2017 Waivers

*comes through the trees* hello friends I will go now *walks back from where he came*

King Murdoch McArthur Giveth praise for this remark!
  35. Drake Grim

Drake Grim Warrior Myths & Legends 2017 Waivers

*walks through trees* any jobs?

Village Crier