1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Averen Colony Roleplay Scroll

Discussion in 'LarpCraft of St. Louis, MO USA' started by Ufnar Kargaroth, Sep 23, 2013.

1. *looks away from futaba*
    "ahh that is a sound i have not heard in many weeks! My wife calls futaba she has come on my calling shall we go meet her?"
    *Makes a low changing whistling tone*
    "well futaba i must depart i hope you will join me it is not far from her my brother."
    *walks off to the East towards the ruined cave*

2. Gordrax Kargaroth

Gordrax Kargaroth Orc Barbarian Veradras Colony Chief Transferred Character Myths & Legends

*Ears perk to the sounds of distant whistles. *
    "So what we do now brother? Hunt some golub sound good. WHAAA!! Almost forget!! Gordrax craft you bone dagger from southern dragon bone. Take from neck with axe. Dis yours now.
    *Hands Ufnar the bone dagger from the pouch in his cloak*
    "It strong as uruk steel. Fight many with my own! Maybe you test it on nearby friends..."
    *Grins wickedly as the word friends leave his lips*

3. Talon Nighthawk

Talon Nighthawk Human Barbarian Myths & Legends

-He'd be trotting through the woods on his war horse, going for the campsite to talk to his friend the elf named Frey, when suddenly he heard the soft whistle coming from about 40-50 paces to his right, he'd then pull upon the reins of the horse, drawing his sword he'd holler out- WHO GOES THERE SHOW THY SELF OR FEEL MY WRATH!.
    -He'd then pull tighter onto the reins of the horse the front legs of the animal raising upward and neighing loudly, then the beast beneath his bottom started to trot into circles-

4. Ufnar Kargaroth

Ufnar Kargaroth Orc Warrior/Hunter Transferred Character Myths & Legends

*takes dagger from Gordrax and inspects it. Tosses it in the air, then rolls it around his fingers playing with the weight of it. Makes a few mock strikes*

"Aye. It good blade. Balanced and strong."

*sniffs air*

"Bah! Golub nearby smell of youth and fear. They not blooded brother. Me thinks you just eager for kill. I say we eat more, then I show you uruk village... after that, we hunt blade-hounds!"

5. Gordrax Kargaroth

Gordrax Kargaroth Orc Barbarian Veradras Colony Chief Transferred Character Myths & Legends

*Takes another bite of dragon flesh.*
    "Sound good brother, golub blood just smell good. Gordrax land not have golub that come out of trees. What dis blade-hound? Does bite through steel, crunch bones, and tear shara with claws???!?"

6. Ufnar Kargaroth

*Grins a very sadistic smile*

"You see soon enough brother... Very interesting beasts. Not know what they really called, but have long razor-like spines that cut flesh and bone better than swords..."

7. Torrin Blades

Torrin Blades Human Mercenary LarpCraft of St Louis Host Myths & Legends 2017 Waivers Dragon Legion Guild

*finally finishes up setting up my one man tent, then turns to light a fire for my dinner*
    "it sure is a great night"

8. Talon Nighthawk

-He'd come trotting up to the campsite of Frey, sniffing the air the male Talon chuckled- Is that the famous Frey Dragon Tongue I smell? -He'd then slither his body off the back of his black warhorse, tying it to a tree he'd lay some fresh hay before it before walking over to the male Frey-

9. Frey Hallothon

Frey Hallothon Revenant of The Fated The Fated Guild Transferred Character Myths & Legends

*looks at Tal'on as he slides off his horse and approaches*

"It is indeed dragon tongue. Cut out fresh just a while back."

*takes a sip of red wine and then turns the bottle over the dragon tongue, splashing it with a bit of the wine*

"Where have you been? You seem different from when you left. But that's alright..change is everywhere. But if you're looking for your Orc friend, I haven't seen him lately. I'm not sure where he's gone."

*leans back against a rock and takes another drink of wine*

10. Ufnar Kargaroth

*takes last bite of dragon meat, swallows, and belches*

"Ahh... not eat this good in while. But no can eat anymore. Not want get fat and sloppy. We already eat over half of kulkodar..."

*sighs*

"Come brother. I show you village. Snaga building fortress walls... Spirits say war coming, so we make fortifications. I tell you about first journey to Averen-lands on way there..."

*Begins to walk towards the brush, heading southeast*

11. Talon Nighthawk

-He'd squat down by the fire next to Frey- I have changed i've become a barbarian when I left however I was rogue and as for Raashar he's probably off fighting evil doers kinda his thing you know -Talon grasped a bottle of mead from his hip and popped the cork, taking a rather long drink from the bottle- I've never known of you to drink wine? here do you wish to have some of this fine mead I traded for a sack of furs? it's made with honey and apples.

12. *as he walks towards the cave system to the north of the wooded area Brathnik notices a figure that seems very familiar to an old friend sitting next to frey*
    *walks quietly towards frey and sits down near his dear friend*
    "Ah! i thought you looked familiar dear talon my have you changed! but change isn't a bad thing my friend how have these times been to you my dear old friend?"
    *looks over to Frey*
    "care to pour me a flask frey?"

13. Gordrax Kargaroth

Dis was very good kulkodar ... Not mind one bit brother, Gordrax follow..
    *packs all hanging jerky into his pack*
    *Follows Ufnar into the brush anticipating story *

14. *Kalina is still on her trek through the forest to find the ruined cave, and her husband brathnik*

"night approaches", kalina said to herself.

"I guess i should set up camp for the night"

*she took a medium sized tarp and some string out of the things she had brought with her from thier home, and strung it between some trees for shelter. Then she built a small fire, ate some jerky she had in her pouch along with a swig of wine from her wine skin. After dinner was over she laid out her bedroll and lay down by the fire to sleep and wait out the night.*

15. Talon Nighthawk

-His head turned to the person sitting next to him he'd chuckle lightly before scratching at the back of his head- Was that you and your brother out in them woods whistling earlier? and also yes I have changed alot... I dunno if for the better yet, but changed none the less

16. *looks to Talon*
    "yes yes it was my brother and I. we still use the old code from the days of our past they have always helped me."
    "Tell me of your travels Talon im interested in your conquests"

17. Torrin Blades

Torrin Blades Human Mercenary LarpCraft of St Louis Host Myths & Legends 2017 Waivers Dragon Legion Guild

*finally i eat my dinner, while listening for anything but no sound would come*
    "its quiet, too quiet" *i said to my self

18. Frey Hallothon

Frey Hallothon Revenant of The Fated The Fated Guild Transferred Character Myths & Legends

*pours some wine and hands it to Tal'on. He then looks at the others sitting around the fire*

"That's a good idea about the stories. It would be nice to hear some tales and find out a bit more about the other lands. "

19. *looks at Frey and then back to Talon*
    "ah well i'll tell you of my tales but first i would like to hear that of Talons"

20. Talon Nighthawk

-His lips parted as he went to speak but only a smile drew across his face- What's there to tell? I left a Rogue and came back a Barbarian

21. *looks to Talon*
    "you think you can skip out the reasons all that easy old friend? im a bit wiser than i use to be"
    *chuckles lightly*

22. Talon Nighthawk

-A slight sigh passed his lips as he tipped the glass of wine to his lips taking a long drink he'd place it down at his side upon the log at which he sit upon- " Okay well this tale is a long one, I journeyed south, as far as you could even past my village of Avanzare to the tomb of my father where I realized was being looted by Bandits. So I rushed inward and with careful planning killed all of them without raising a sword, so seeing how I was so close I went into the chamber which held my fathers body... and was looking down upon it, almost in tears because I never knew him when suddenly a blackened shade attacked me I fought with the shade for almost 30 minutes when it had me upon my knees. It was just about to do the death blow, when I saw my fathers waraxes upon a offering table I rolled and dodged from the shade and grasped the hilts of the axes, and started to swing them violently and within 5 minutes the shade fell upon it's knees and when I did the death blow and severed it's head my father appeared and told me that now that I have his axes I can be what I was destined to be a Barbarian, he also told me that the reason the shade was there it was a fragment of his soul which felt it had something it needed to do which was turn me back into a Barbarian, so afterward, after leaving the cave I went to my old family home and found my fathers armour it has a steel plate underneath with bear skins over it, the helmet I found resembled the head of the bear, after that however I decided to make my way back to Avern. See what my future held". -He'd smile and grasp the glass and finish it off before handing it back to Frey, then his head turned as he looked into the eyes of the Elf Brathnik- "My father told me whom his killer was, A dark elf I dunno who he is that's all I have to go by".

23. *a look of deep thought came into Brathnik's face*
    "hmm what a tale Talon. I also share your quest my friend i in turn plan on hunting down the dark elves none of their kind are peaceful they only wish to conquer and kill. i will lend you my services wherever possible old friend and will aid you in finding this dark elf. i know of several strongholds in the south and a few in the east that have yet to be explored your fathers killer may very well be there now for finding him i recommend getting more details first then if you are still accepting my help we can go after the drow together. believe it or not we both have a reason to find the elves they have caused my family and my people great trouble in the past i would like to see the score evened a bit"
    *smiles at the thought of killing a few drow*

24. Talon Nighthawk

-His eyebrow lifted some, as he looked at Brathnik- Sure if you wish to help you can and this elf is a loner... he Dwells in dark magic

25. *looks to talon*
    "ah then i will aide you in this quest...im sure we will find the Dark elf in time my friend."

26. Talon Nighthawk

Yes I know we will.

27. Drazi Ohmsford

Drazi Ohmsford Human Cleric of Light The Fated Guild Myths & Legends

*The night was laced with a frosty chill, as this one looked through the sky-roof of her temple. It was too cold and her mind so clouded recently, well, that made it difficult to slumber in peace. Looking at the moon was peaceful.*

"I wonder if this winter will be a harsh one... I suppose it would be wiser to just assume the worst, yet hope for the best..."
    *She sat down on a marble bench, and sighed deeply as the wind died down. It was quiet now, just like the beyond.*

Kaido Nathez Giveth praise for this remark!
  28. Kerowyn Milla

Kerowyn Milla Myths & Legends

((*revival of rp*))

29. Higurashi Dark-Hoof

Higurashi Dark-Hoof Beast Barbarian of the Averen Colony Myths & Legends

*the frozen cave shakes and a load roar echo's through the frozen cave a cry of blood lust.

30. Torrin Blades

*i jerked my head up as i heard the scream come from a distance close too me*
    "looks like there truly is no rest for the wicked."
    *i gather my equipment, put out my little fire and take off to the ice troll cave to my north*

31. Gin Arashi

Gin Arashi Human Warrior of Averen Colony Myths & Legends Dragon Legion Guild

*i waken yet with another splitting headache as visions of my past run throw my head all-tho cant tell witch are real or fake.

32. Higurashi Dark-Hoof

* a huge fist bust out of the ice walls clutching a devastating axe *

33. Talon Nighthawk

-His head slowly turned to the left his camp was in the middle of a clearing he made his shelter in a hollowed out tree that had recently been struck by lightning. He stood and grasp the hilt of his waraxe as he studied the area around the campsite for whatever was making the god awful sound. Seeing that nothing was near him he'd squat back down to the fire grasping a few more logs he'd throw them into the inferno to build it up as his hand reached into his sack and grasped a peiece of deer meat that he had dehydrated and placed the sweet peice of meat into his mouth and chewed- "It's a cold one tonight"

34. Torrin Blades

*i reached the ice troll cave just as the moon rose to its highest peek*
    "well lets see what we have in here"
    *i started to walk inside the mouth of the cave then stopped suddenly*
    "i know you are there, you might as well just come out of the bushes" *i called to whom ever was in the bushes to my left*

35. Higurashi Dark-Hoof

*i flex my muscles shattering the rest of the ice covering me shaking away my icy prison my blood boiling blinded by anger in uncontrollable rage i charge throw the ice cave making my own exist by busting throw the cave walls the eath shaking loud sounds of thunder as my hoofs meet the ground once outside blineded by the light i let out a roar and spread my wings swinging my mighty axe all over in the air

36. Talon Nighthawk

-His head turned torward the direction of the roar before he looked back down into the dancing flames from the fire-

37. Higurashi Dark-Hoof

* as my vision returns i notice alot has changed since i was free how long was i imprisonsed in that icey toom i rember i great kingdom ruled by warriors of legend and dragons filled the sky i noticc a small humman standing in front of the cave intrence you their i say what year is thisi say as i cluch my axe so tightly you could hear the sound a mile away

38. Torrin Blades

*as the beast finished his sentence i stared long into his eyes, those eyes where flled with pain, anger, and curiosity* *finally after i had calmed myself down to form words i began to answer his questions*
    "this is the year of the god furos 1452, there is no need to grip your axe that tight my friend, i have no quarrel with thee"

Last edited: Dec 3, 2013
  39. Higurashi Dark-Hoof

* i slam my axe into the ground makeing a loud thunder sound and shakeing the ground nooooooooo i yell
    ive been traped in their for over 2,000 years my rage gose in to confusion not sure what to do anymore

40. Talon Nighthawk

-Standing he'd grasp his axe and throw sand onto the fire, he'd whistle and his horse the black Majestic beast he called Void would come sprinting up to him his hand reaching outward to grasp the reins of the horse as he threw himself up onto it and galloped torward the ice cave, upon reaching he'd slide from his horse and walk to the side of the male Torrin, his eyes fixed upon the Barbarian Beast Higurashi- Higurashi... -He muttered as the tales of the Great Barbarian from his grandfathers tales- So the legend is true...

Village Crier