1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Averen Colony Community Scroll

Discussion in 'LarpCraft of St. Louis, MO USA' started by Ufnar Kargaroth, Apr 9, 2013.

1. Drake Grim

Drake Grim Warrior Myths & Legends 2017 Waivers Epic Profile

i was sick but i was gonna come if i wasnt

2. Drake Grim

btw how do you start a clan

3. Artenen Aeolus

Artenen Aeolus Paladin | Captain of the Magna Navis Lore Master LarpCraft Host '17 Donor Myths & Legends 2017 Waivers Blogger Elder Host Vault House of the Iron Ring Lifetime Award Mapped

We're reworking that right now via the new community. More info coming

4. Drake Grim

ok thanks bro

5. Nightbreeze Dragonhowl

Nightbreeze Dragonhowl Elf Rogue Myths & Legends Dragon Legion Guild

hello my old friends....I've come to talk with you again. I apologize for being away for so long but a lot of things have happened in the past few months that some of you are aware of. First off my love and I are bringing a new little light into this world and will be arriving soon. Work is in a state of chaos right now and it's put a damper on a lot of my plans to come out to a few battle practices but hopefully that could change. I've heard from Grim and a few of the elders on the state of Averen right now and it makes me sad. You guys have to keep going. I know the struggle is real for you all right now and nothing is easy. So please hold out a little darker and ride through the dark times. You all have have helped me do that in my time there, you didn't give up on me so I won't give up on you all.

6. Drake Grim

see ya at the next practice hopefully

7. Grim Dragonhowl

Grim Dragonhowl For the glory of Hevis! Myths & Legends Dragon Legion Guild

I would like everyone to know that we have a new addition to the colony. Nightbreeze and his wife had a beautiful and healthy baby boy. I will be making a journey soon to see them soon, and will speak of it for a long while to come. but until then I will send my congrats to both of them but especially to Jess his wife.... she did do most of the work in this endeavor.

8. Drake Grim

HUZZAH!! round of drinks for all on me

9. Torrin Blades

Torrin Blades Human Mercenary LarpCraft of St Louis Host Myths & Legends 2017 Waivers Dragon Legion Guild

Grim let me know when you are heading up there and I may be able to join you.

10. Drake Grim

11. Torrin Blades

Torrin Blades Human Mercenary LarpCraft of St Louis Host Myths & Legends 2017 Waivers Dragon Legion Guild

Just duo everyone knows practice odd moved to tomorrow from3 to 6. My sister got married today it was the only this will happen.

12. Torrin Blades

13. Drake Grim

you will find me at duskfellow inn

14. Torrin Blades

Due to lack of participants Practice for today has been cancelled see you all inn two weeks

15. Drake Grim

i will be there btw i quit karate so the time for practice can be moved if you want

16. Alistair Bainebridge

Alistair Bainebridge Myths & Legends Mythical | Legendary | Epic Member

It would appear the thread has been quiet for some time, but perhaps a nudge will help. I stopped in over the weekend to take a look at the group and I'm interested in joining. I'm working on a character and hope to perhaps get a few friends to start attending as well. It would be nice to see the game grow it's presence here.

17. Artenen Aeolus

Artenen Aeolus Paladin | Captain of the Magna Navis Lore Master LarpCraft Host '17 Donor Myths & Legends 2017 Waivers Blogger Elder Host Vault House of the Iron Ring Lifetime Award Mapped

Alistair Bainebridge Giveth praise for this remark!
  18. Torrin Blades

I am here, sorry the taverns keep me away.

Alistair Bainebridge Giveth praise for this remark!
  19. Frey Toron

Frey Toron Ranger Past Contributor Myths & Legends 2017 Waivers

The Larpcraft of St. Louis FB page is also a good place to check on upcoming events.

20. Alistair Bainebridge

Alistair Bainebridge Myths & Legends Mythical | Legendary | Epic Member

I'm part of that Facebook group and it's how I found out about the first meetup this year. I'm watching to see if we are still on for this coming weekend. I'll be getting a character put together this week.

Frey Toron Giveth praise for this remark!
  21. Frey Toron

Frey Toron Ranger Past Contributor Myths & Legends 2017 Waivers

Is there a game on the 24th? Thinking about coming up from Cape.

Artenen Aeolus Giveth praise for this remark!

Village Crier