1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Arrowheads

Discussion in 'Larp Archery' started by Eddrym Dree, Nov 27, 2016.

1. Eddrym Dree

Eddrym Dree Myths & Legends Epic Profile

In searching for larp safe arrow heads, I found several places that have flat heads but none that meet the 2.75-3 inch requirements. Does anybody have any suggestions on a good place to purchase arrowheads?

2. Patrick Lumhalghs

Patrick Lumhalghs Human Warrior Myths & Legends Lifetime Award

3. Artenen Aeolus

Artenen Aeolus Paladin | Captain of the Magna Navis Lore Master LarpCraft Host '17 Donor Myths & Legends Mythical | Legendary | Epic Member 2017 Waivers Blogger Elder Host Vault House of the Iron Ring Lifetime Award Mapped

Ya, sorry... got the new heads started and they will be ready for Christmas. Had to make em softer, better flying, faster to make. Now... they rock!!!!

Here's our reviews

Larp Archery Products | LarpCraft

4. Eddrym Dree

Eddrym Dree Myths & Legends Epic Profile

Thank you

5. King Murdoch McArthur

King Murdoch McArthur LarpCraft of Milwaukee Host, chevalier paladin Lore Master Natus Gryphe LarpCraft Host Transferred Character Myths & Legends 2017 Waivers Elder Epic Profile Lifetime Award

I have like 4 of ryans for sale right now

Eddrym Dree Giveth praise for this remark!
  6. Artenen Aeolus

Artenen Aeolus Paladin | Captain of the Magna Navis Lore Master LarpCraft Host '17 Donor Myths & Legends Mythical | Legendary | Epic Member 2017 Waivers Blogger Elder Host Vault House of the Iron Ring Lifetime Award Mapped

Now that I'm all moved into my new house, I should be able to set up a crafting area and begin making arrowheads again as I have the room. I need to talk with Keldor Ironfoot first since we're kinda up in the air with Live Action Products atm.

7. Frey Toron

Frey Toron Ranger Past Contributor Myths & Legends 2017 Waivers 2017 Legendary Membership

Keep us updated. I was hoping to buy some.

8. Artenen Aeolus

ok sounds good.

9. King Murdoch McArthur

King Murdoch McArthur LarpCraft of Milwaukee Host, chevalier paladin Lore Master Natus Gryphe LarpCraft Host Transferred Character Myths & Legends 2017 Waivers Elder Epic Profile Lifetime Award

YEAHHH glad to hear good things about this

Village Crier