1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

An Unexpected Arrival...

Discussion in 'LarpCraft of Tea Tree Gully SA, AUS' started by Darien Shadeweaver, Jul 9, 2014.

1. Darien Shadeweaver

Darien Shadeweaver Human Rogue Myths & Legends

Today marked a truly auspicious occasion for some of the denizens of Van Daemon. Some ruins in the south have revealed an old portal stone, through it journeyed the chief of the southern wilds @DraZuul Barra who was welcomed by yours truly, @Grymm Boulderashe, @Ronoyd Moonfire and @Samuel Wintersmythe for a day of feasting and diplomatic relations.

OOC: Thanks for coming by :D was a good day for discussion and meeting our larpcraft countryman. Huzzah!

Solek Swiftblade, Quientin Angelus, Ronoyd Moonfire and 3 others Giveth praise for this remark!
  2. DraZuul Barra

DraZuul Barra Myths & Legends

Was a fun day had by all I believe. Had I known of your armoury in the shed there would have been more sword training.
    Thank you all for the warm welcomes

Ronoyd Moonfire, Gladdy Williams and Speaker Giveth praise for this remark!
  3. Ronoyd Moonfire

Ronoyd Moonfire Fairy Bard of Van Daemon Colony Transferred Character Myths & Legends

Twas a good day, and it was good to meet someone else not somehow ralated to the beasts. You are welcome at my fire brother elf, may the sun always shine upon you!

4. Quientin Angelus

Quientin Angelus Undead Of The Southern Wilds Elder Myths & Legends

Finally the rumours of a strange land filled with beasts and men of wonders to the north of our small colony have been confirmed.

5. Gladdy Williams

Gladdy Williams Human Paladin Myths & Legends

I for one can not wait to hear the tales brother DrazZul has from his travels to your realm

6. DraZuul Barra

Thank you for the welcome @Ronoyd Moonfire, and may the trees always offer you cover

7. Ronoyd Moonfire

Ronoyd Moonfire Fairy Bard of Van Daemon Colony Transferred Character Myths & Legends

Ah, and i see this friend Gladess you spoke of has voice! Well met Gladdy, I hope to meet thee soon also!

Gladdy Williams Giveth praise for this remark!
  8. DraZuul Barra

Sometimes Gladdys has too, much voice.

9. Gladdy Williams

yes i hope to journey to your realm soon if studies allow. I hope DraZuul didn't say too much bad things about me ;)

10. DraZuul Barra

Me? Never :cool:

11. Gladdy Williams

Also I am dissapointed to hear that Gladdis is now a thing over there as well :(

12. Quientin Angelus

Quientin Angelus Undead Of The Southern Wilds Elder Myths & Legends

You should be happy Gladdis. You're now a cross colony legend. Just wait until they right it to their colony lore about the evil Gladdis he who cowers behind his shield.

Solek Swiftblade, Ronoyd Moonfire and Gladdy Williams Giveth praise for this remark!
  13. DraZuul Barra

More 'The Mighty Gladdis, he who protects his shield with his body'

Ronoyd Moonfire Giveth praise for this remark!
  14. Gladdy Williams

let us not pollute this glorious thread on this beautiful day with such brash talk surely we can agree im getting better and leave it at that

15. DraZuul Barra

But enlightening our fellow colonialists of you antics (like your tendency to yelp/squeal when struck) is making the day even more glorious

Ronoyd Moonfire and Gladdy Williams giveth praise for this remark!
  16. Gladdy Williams

I'm sure our brothers in the van demons colony will find out soon enough ;)

17. DraZuul Barra

So long as you head but a sword like you so with @Zalithe Mal's and block with your nipple it's all good

Ronoyd Moonfire and Gladdy Williams giveth praise for this remark!
  18. Gladdy Williams

Don't give away my secret technique

19. Ronoyd Moonfire

ahh, i see you have studied the "foot to face" style i have seen so often in use by Sir Wintersmythe of our own colony. You two should compare styles and see who can be the first in a duel to win upon the tip of thine enemys blade..... BOOM phrasing!

DraZuul Barra and Gladdy Williams giveth praise for this remark!
  20. Gladdy Williams

I will use the legendary privates block that has found a way some how into our training sessions, im sure with that and my body blocking technique we will have an epic battle for the pages

DraZuul Barra Giveth praise for this remark!
  21. DraZuul Barra

Bwahahaha, sometimes it is good to read over old threads. Needles to say Gladdys has come a long way from shielding his shield with his body.Still uses his nipple from time to time ;)

Shanthor Y├║lamondril Giveth praise for this remark!

Village Crier