1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

About The 2017 Waiver

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Wolfram Ironside, Mar 6, 2017.

1. Wolfram Ironside

Wolfram Ironside Ranger Myths & Legends 2017 Waivers

I Wolfram Ironside am writing to inform you that I have signed the 2017 waiver two days ago but have not yet received my XP and coin.
    How long does it usually take to receive afterI Wolfram Ironside am writing to inform you that I have signed the 2017 waiver but have not yet received my XP and coin.
    How long does it usually take to receive after signing to receive XP and coin?

2. Frey Toron

Frey Toron Ranger Past Contributor Myths & Legends 2017 Waivers

Good question. Larpcraft generally awards xp and what not once a week, sometimes a little longer.

Wolfram Ironside Giveth praise for this remark!
  3. Neztus Der'Mon

Neztus Der'Mon Warrior Myths & Legends 2017 Waivers Elder

You have to post "done" in the waver section and dobt forget the email as verification as well.

4. Artenen Aeolus

Artenen Aeolus Paladin | Captain of the Magna Navis Lore Master LarpCraft Host '17 Donor Myths & Legends 2017 Waivers Blogger Elder Host Vault House of the Iron Ring Lifetime Award Mapped

You don't have to post it in the scrolls but it's a nice reminder for people because the waiver post lets people know where the waiver is (even though it's now a tab in the main menu). I'm the only one processing those waivers and being so busy, I only get a chance to review then about once a week. I'll try and come up with a better solution.

5. Wolfram Ironside

Wolfram Ironside Ranger Myths & Legends 2017 Waivers

I've posted in the waiver section

6. Artenen Aeolus

Artenen Aeolus Paladin | Captain of the Magna Navis Lore Master LarpCraft Host '17 Donor Myths & Legends 2017 Waivers Blogger Elder Host Vault House of the Iron Ring Lifetime Award Mapped

Ok elders have tested out the new waiver system. It will go live shortly. I will process all waives from the old smartwaiver system however.

Wulfric Hrolfsson Giveth praise for this remark!
  7. Wulfric Hrolfsson

Wulfric Hrolfsson LarpCraft of Tea Tree Gully Host - Human Barbarian LarpCraft Host '17 Donor Myths & Legends 2017 Waivers Elder

Can Confirm that the system works, and from what I heard about it, I thoroughly approve! :D

Village Crier