1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

A Call To Anyone In Or Around Chicago

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Frey Toron, Feb 23, 2017.

1. Frey Toron

Frey Toron Ranger Past Contributor Myths & Legends 2017 Waivers

Good day everyone. As the weather gets better, the itch for adventure grows ever stronger. I am currently unable to travel to any events but would still love to get together with anyone in the area. If you are in Chicago or no more than about an hour away, I would like to try and get a group of us together. Perhaps some of you will go the the coronation of the Murdoch this weekend, if you discuss meeting, I would ask to be sent an invitation. I am going stir crazy! If I read the maps correctly there are over 20 of us in the area. I don't think it is outside the realm of possibility to meet up and practice. Send me a fox if you are interested. I think Chicago deserves it's own chapter.

King Murdoch McArthur Giveth praise for this remark!
  2. Willem Rivet

Willem Rivet Merchant Myths & Legends

I'd definitely be interested. Not having to drive over 2 hours to get to a game would be wonderful.

King Murdoch McArthur and Frey Toron giveth praise for this remark!
  3. King Murdoch McArthur

King Murdoch McArthur LarpCraft of Milwaukee Host, chevalier paladin Lore Master Natus Gryphe LarpCraft Host Transferred Character Myths & Legends 2017 Waivers Elder Lifetime Award

As soon as this event is over lets start trying to put something together that is somewhere bewteen you fellows and us in the Iron Hills and general Vespertillo area.

Even if it is just a glorified demo to make new fiends at.

Wolfram Ironside and Frey Toron giveth praise for this remark!
  4. Frey Toron

Frey Toron Ranger Past Contributor Myths & Legends 2017 Waivers

Totally on-board with this. I think having a "mixer" with an established group and one that isn't can go a long way. Thanks for the recommendation.

Murdoch, congrats on your coronation, and good luck this weekend.

King Murdoch McArthur Giveth praise for this remark!
  5. King Murdoch McArthur

King Murdoch McArthur LarpCraft of Milwaukee Host, chevalier paladin Lore Master Natus Gryphe LarpCraft Host Transferred Character Myths & Legends 2017 Waivers Elder Lifetime Award

Thanks very much, lets hope it goes well and has as few hiccups as possible and everyone has a great time. Feast should be awesome, really looking forward to that.

Yes lets do some kinda of small "battlegorund" and try and do it publicly so we can rescue those still lost to the mundane and bring them home to our crazy little world.

Frey Toron Giveth praise for this remark!

Village Crier